Dumb question

Yes, I was looking for the same option when I joined.

I'm still waiting to become a full member- got another 60 days or so to wait yet though as only been signed up about a month. I meet all the other criteria though so it's just an arbitrary waiting game.

Yes, I was looking for the same option when I joined.

I'm still waiting to become a full member- got another 60 days or so to wait yet though as only been signed up about a month. I meet all the other criteria though so it's just an arbitrary waiting game.
probably not that arbitrary - I've seens so many bots and spammers come in wee hours when mods are/were in zzland and pump out required posts to sneak through links in signatures, redirect links in posts, and hidden/imbedded links in posts, flooding the boards for pages and pages it was probably a necessary requirement to weed out the shills and dicks :)

Good morning, about User Groups ( User Levels), we're Improving and changing these levels in our very future Forum Upgrade. For now to get Full Membership: 50 Posts AND 90 Days Registered. As @dionysus mentioned, these rules are defined to avoid "spamers" and "bots", Full members are real people sharing their knowledge, experience, questions,...

Good morning, about User Groups ( User Levels), we're Improving and changing these levels in our very future Forum Upgrade. For now to get Full Membership: 50 Posts AND 90 Days Registered. As @dionysus mentioned, these rules are defined to avoid "spamers" and "bots", Full members are real people sharing their knowledge, experience, questions,...

Information received...Processing.....Processed...
Action chosen: Humanlike reply

Ok, thanks for the info pereblue. I will post on daytime and sleep nighttime just like the other humans using this forum.
End of conversation.
beep bop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back