New Slot Announcement Donuts by Big Time Gaming

Surely logic dictates, that if you only did a small deposit to check the game out, you would then play at minimum stakes?

And changing from 30p stake down to 20p only gave you an extra 17 spins.

I was too positive , first times i tryed Book of Gods i got the Feature izi few times within the first 30-50 Spins... may be thats why

Approached this game with maximum caution,invested £5 of hard won battle wins,
played 100 spins at 5p, only just completed the spins before the money ran out.
Didnt expect to get a bonus but the base game is super shite.
Think you have to accept that this is a pure bonus game and dont hope the base game
will save you.

This slot trolls you. Every 20 or so spins it drops the bonus symbols on reel 1 and 2.

Only got one more feature and am bored now. Had about 1000 spins, Base game is pretty tedious and the feature be hard to get and even harder to win on.

I will check out Letsgiveitaspins mega win video tonight.

This slot trolls you. Every 20 or so spins it drops the bonus symbols on reel 1 and 2.

Only got one more feature and am bored now. Had about 1000 spins, Base game is pretty tedious and the feature be hard to get and even harder to win on.

I will check out Letsgiveitaspins mega win video tonight.

Now you see what i meant , this way is was to me too

ok but what will u expect as a good win with 0,5p bet -.-

I have no idea about what the potential pay out is. But it all seems to be tied into the bonus round.

So if you spunk your deposits away on bigger bets, your not going to have the opportunity to even get a bonus round in the first place.

At the end of the day. I'm playing the new slot, while you are just moaning your arse off about it.

Last edited:
So from what I can gather by observations.

On reel 1 you can get a box and a purple at the same time.
Reel 2 you can get 2 boxes.
Reel 3 you can get a wild and a box
Reel 4 I have only noticed a box so far.
All boxes can produce up to 4 x purple or up to 4x wild

So 4OAK purples is 15x
5x8x5x4 = 800
800x 15 = 12,000x stake on the base game :eek:
Thats if I have got everything correct.

Could be higher if its possible to get another purple with the box on reel 4..

I dont know about the set up on the bonus reels.
Be interesting if the BTG rep could chime in on this one @Big Time Gaming

Best I have had is over 360x in the base so far a couple of weeks ago on Pokerstars.

I do love this slot, its great for low rollers

Well I gave this a few hundred spins last night and I was bored shitless by it! The base game is mind numbingly dull!!! I did get 3 bonus rounds, 15x, 9x and 12 spins with a 22x multiplier that paid a whopping feck all!!!!!
Thank god I gotten this piece of shite out of my system so quickly. Finally ended up £50 down before I lost the will to live and gave up, last £50 this game will see. :rolleyes:

I played Donuts and Bonanza - (dual-slot play, real money funds) - at Videoslots last night for just over three hours, so you don't have to.

Video is edited and rendering out now, and then I'll upload it.

My advice on Donuts? Proceed with caution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back