DOA not paying

Yep, and that's why 8 out of 10 deposits are a guaranteed loss, no matter betting strategy, play or selection of games. And once the winning starts it seems like all the games suddenly opened up their heavenly vagina for you.

Yep, and that's why 8 out of 10 deposits are a guaranteed loss, no matter betting strategy, play or selection of games. And once the winning starts it seems like all the games suddenly opened up their heavenly vagina for you.

And as with all your claims, I'm certain you got stats that can back up how it "always" plays out?

I doubt it. Because after that withdrawl you won't be repeating that for months or even a year long. It's like you gotta wager a big chunk of that withdrawl 'back' with some extra.

That random too for you?

Not taking part to this conversation, have really nothing to add what haven't write earlier, but just as curiosity, how often that turning 200 to 10 000 should happen it to be fair or somehow random and not rigged to follow up your individual gameplay through all different providers (i think it was centralized somehow that same person can't win often, no matter what or how you play)?

Without any game maths or other facts (which are not really much used in these conversations), for me it don't yet feel much fixe, rigged or what ever is the word which should be used for there predicted outcomes which is already known before you even make deposit, based on your history that you don't withdrawl 10k with 200 even every month.

Of course it would be interesting to see some small presentation how these all parts could be integrated to work together so smoothly and organized but understood earlier that it's more based on feelings than even shomehow well-argumented theories.

Have a good day everyone and my suggestion is to just play with play money when you are 100% sure you can't win anything with next few deposits, feels kind of stupid way to spend money if you have no any chance to win, much cheaper with play money.

hmm, i run a very basic strategy, i have £50 a week to gamble with, if i double my money i cash it out.

My last 4 £50 deposits with Bet365, i have withdrawn 3 times at a total of about £410.

So instead of being subjective, where do you get that stat? And did you never do basic maths? You always round down, so 8 out of every 10, should read 4 out of every 5? (but thats me being pedantic :) )

So what is your strategy? If you deposit £10 - what do you want out of it? £50?

A lot of the time with playing slots, its the greed that gets anyone. How many times have you been up and not withdrawn? Even if its only £10, and you withdraw £15? Thats still 50% profit, right? Thats good, no?

I think you would benefit from knowing what you actually want out of your session, if you play high stakes £200 deposit, set a target of £400 and just withdraw. Its still decent, that massive jackpot can wait for another day

Last night I was into my 6th £50 deposit, had a couple of decent base wins in Bonanza and got my balance up to £150 or so, then a couple of back to back DOA bonuses and on the 3rd one this dropped in! Ended up with 3 wildlines by the end of the bonus I think, the first line by the 5th spin. Turned into one of those dream sessions that hasn't happened in years, 2.5k on bonanza, then went on buffalo megaways, 3rd spin the bonus dropped in with a screen full of the top symbol on 10x, £2.8k, cut a long story short ended up cashing out £11k! So yes DOA can still pay and definitely no need for high stakes!

Screenshot_20200612-201414_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200612-201458_Chrome.jpg

I had kind of forgotten about this thread.
But i was thinking, if the bonus is not predetermined, it means one can affect the outcome of it right?
I mean by skipping count-ups, using quickspin rather than normal speed etc.
That sounds odd to me.

Im jumping back on team-predetermined until theres proof of the opposite.

But i was thinking, if the bonus is not predetermined, it means one can affect the outcome of it right?
That sounds odd to me.

No doubt you can, But it doesn't mean you'll get better symbols by skipping the count up, or using quick spin. Just possibly a different symbol. You might actually get a worse symbol, or miss a wild by doing so.
RNGs run constantly, it's only when the game accesses it, that a number is given at that exact point in time. They don't run sequentially, with the next number lined up ready to go

No doubt you can, But it doesn't mean you'll get better symbols by skipping the count up, or using quick spin. Just possibly a different symbol. You might actually get a worse symbol, or miss a wild by doing so.
RNGs run constantly, it's only when the game accesses it, that a number is given at that exact point in time. They don't run sequentially, with the next number lined up ready to go
Yeah, i didnt mean one would be able to "enhance" the bonus by using some sort of tactic, just that you could change the outcome.
But many providers use predetermined bonuses (blueprint and red tiger for example) so why couldnt this be the same?

That sounds odd to me.

To the best of my knowledge the outcome of netent free spins are determined upon triggering. Again not something that's being hidden. The RNG happens straight away

To the best of my knowledge the outcome of netent free spins are determined upon triggering. Again not something that's being hidden. The RNG happens straight away
Welcome to team-predetermined!
Heres your cool shirt, expect to receive members only invitations to cool partys from now on.

bnb.png

is normal man, extremely volatile game. I play only doa2 and got 4 wildlines (3770x - 6585x - 13090x - 16373x)
but i had something like 1300 or 1400 bouns round, high noon saloon only. And to be honest, I think I was lucky enough

Meaning the numbers for the reel stops for all the spins are taken from the RNG at trigger, or that a number from the RNG selects a predetermined set of spins?

All spins and bonus rounds are pre-determined, always have been, always will be!

Anyone who believes otherwise or argues with this post is stupid like Halvor! :p :p :p
Haha don't be mean to the rest, no one wants to be Halvor!

To be fair though it depends a bit, some auto determine, some don't. The outcome is however decided by the RNG, nothing we can effect.

Meaning the numbers for the reel stops for all the spins are taken from the RNG at trigger, or that a number from the RNG selects a predetermined set of spins?
Depends on provider, what netent does is not the same as a game like jammin jars for example. Jammin jars will pick a scenario, gonzo will simulate the free spins instantly

Depends on provider, what netent does is not the same as a game like jammin jars for example. Jammin jars will pick a scenario, gonzo will simulate the free spins instantly
So not pre-pre-determined, like jamin jars.
But pre-determined by fetching the required quantity of numbers from the RNG, at the trigger point, in order to play out the spins, and then play through that list of numbers?

Don't really mind how it works, would like to get some winning strategies to beat them.

Heard that some bonuses trigger huge payout if you're singing right song once you start it, don't even have to be great, only good that slot can recognize you, still bit to work out which slot and which song, maybe starting to make database about all tried combinations and once getting one right we'll see who laugh (probably not me still, but neve know and god loves a trier).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back