Do not play Playngo slots right now

Most answers in this thread deserver a big fat
View attachment 130180

Funny thing is before i saw your post i saw a lot of eye rolls and thought im going to ask how to do the eye roll emoji.......then i went online and voilah....

(◔_◔)

still none the wiser but my attention span deserved an eye roll.

Funny thing is before i saw your post i saw a lot of eye rolls and thought im going to ask how to do the eye roll emoji.......then i went online and voilah....

(◔_◔)

still none the wiser but my attention span deserved an eye roll.

Don't encourage him, we're trying to teach him how NOT to do it

Most people seem to agree irrespective of whether they think games are random or not that you definitely get hit and cold streaks!

Therefore are we supposed to believe that one day the lovely little rng picks out all the magical numbers and then for a week solid it doesn’t pick a single one! This sequence happens over and over. People will be putting their argument forward that fairies exist soon.

Most people seem to agree irrespective of whether they think games are random or not that you definitely get hit and cold streaks!

Therefore are we supposed to believe that one day the lovely little rng picks out all the magical numbers and then for a week solid it doesn’t pick a single one! This sequence happens over and over. People will be putting their argument forward that fairies exist soon.

Good luck on telling The Rock he's not a fairy

Screenshot 2020-05-03 at 14.51.43.png

"Every spin has the same chance"...theoretically yes but convinced this is not the case. Its normally fairly easy to tell if a slot is going to pay or not...

Just to add to the above, ic these games are so random then why is the expectation that certain slots will take X number of spins(ballpark) to bonus. The same slots regularly take roughly the same number of spins to bonus. I keep talking about RR megaways, but it is the prime example. Think I have had one bonus ever in the first 100 spins and have had literally hundreds of bonus rounds on this game.

Just to add to the above, ic these games are so random then why is the expectation that certain slots will take X number of spins(ballpark) to bonus. The same slots regularly take roughly the same number of spins to bonus. I keep talking about RR megaways, but it is the prime example. Think I have had one bonus ever in the first 100 spins and have had literally hundreds of bonus rounds on this game.
Is that so weird?
If you have 1000 balls, and only 1 ball gives the bonus, it will take on average 1000 spins to find that ball.
500 spins if 2 balls give the bonus etc.
Ofc there are alot more than 1000 outcomes for a slot, but the basics are the same.

Is that so weird?
If you have 1000 balls, and only 1 ball gives the bonus, it will take on average 1000 spins to find that ball.
500 spins if 2 balls give the bonus etc.
Ofc there are alot more than 1000 outcomes for a slot, but the basics are the same.

No it wouldnt take anywhere near 1000 spins each time is what I mean. One time it might take 200, next 300, 400 etc. Not always 1000 odd spins

"Every spin has the same chance"...theoretically yes but convinced this is not the case. Its normally fairly easy to tell if a slot is going to pay or not...

As you may know i tend to sit on the fence on most things. I like to consider both sides only believing my gut or whats right before my eyes. This sounds wise but often leads to extended periods of confusion over the simplest of things.

I too feel like slots run hot and cold - Randomness will lead to periods of hot and cold because its random.

I too feel like i know when a slot is playing to the point where i have said to myself and my pal 'its going to drop the bonus' and it does. This seems also to happen the more i know a slot and i wonder if subconsciously whilst watching all the spins i have, if my subconscious sees something it recognises - On the flip side i have had times where i think its going to drop the bonus and it doesnt. I tend to forget those.

Because its random there will be times when it pays and pays and pays and pays. That is the nature of randomness.

I also wonder about honeymoon periods - Before my eyes they seem real and i wonder if its because the RTP has not played out yet from starting but if its random that cannot be true.

One thing i know for an absolute is these are software programs and they cannot be completely random. They also have glitches.

Still none the wiser.

(◔_◔)

Edit: Just saw the post from Kroffe and yes i agree. The frequency of a bonus is quoted as an average. Doesnt mean it will happen like that in our experience so, whilst ive not experienced it myself, EKJR has a point but maybe that particular maths model is that accurate on bonus frequency.

How many spins roughly you need to say if slot is hot/cold or how it's going to pay? That's kind of easy to all test their skills of readind slots, play that amount of spins you need to predict coming nearby results and then see if that was correct or not (can be made with playmoney as well to prevent losing any real money to test).

To get better and accurate results, it's better in practice to show XXX (what ever that amount is that predicting coming outcome for next XXX spins is possible) from recorded session where are much more played and after getting prediction how slot is going to pay, then see from that session how accurate that prediction was.

It's really easy to create all possible scenarios of variance of slots, spins and what ever is wanted to get in status where prediction can be made. Then just see if game is acting exactly like predicted every time or some weird randomness exist time to time.

So you're a millionaire then?
I mean, if it's easy to tell if a slot is going to pay or not you're only going to play when it's going to win, right?

As you may know i tend to sit on the fence on most things. I like to consider both sides only believing my gut or whats right before my eyes. This sounds wise but often leads to extended periods of confusion over the simplest of things.

I too feel like slots run hot and cold - Randomness will lead to periods of hot and cold because its random.

I too feel like i know when a slot is playing to the point where i have said to myself and my pal 'its going to drop the bonus' and it does. This seems also to happen the more i know a slot and i wonder if subconsciously whilst watching all the spins i have, if my subconscious sees something it recognises - On the flip side i have had times where i think its going to drop the bonus and it doesnt. I tend to forget those.

Because its random there will be times when it pays and pays and pays and pays. That is the nature of randomness.

I also wonder about honeymoon periods - Before my eyes they seem real and i wonder if its because the RTP has not played out yet from starting but if its random that cannot be true.

One thing i know for an absolute is these are software programs and they cannot be completely random. They also have glitches.

Still none the wiser.

(◔_◔)

Edit: Just saw the post from Kroffe and yes i agree. The frequency of a bonus is quoted as an average. Doesnt mean it will happen like that in our experience so, whilst ive not experienced it myself, EKJR has a point but maybe that particular maths model is that accurate on bonus frequency.

Just to add something.

Before going live, a slot will have had often simulations over 300 billion spins and more. It's not like they will wash it at 90 degrees before going online with it.

We people are easily manipulated, especially when it comes to adrenaline-inducing events, which gambling is. Hence, much of what we remember is a subjective observation.

I recorded once DOA into extreme detail to try and find patterns or the like. I got tons and tons of data, spreadsheet after spreadsheet. I was often busier with making sure to record everything than enjoying the game. Needless to say, I was "100% sure" to know the game...... that was until I wasn't. :D

Still had my 60 odd wild lines and 20+ 5-scatter pays on the slot, funnily most of them after I stopped paying attention to the gameplay. :rolleyes:

Random nature will have it that the stars will be perfectly aligned once in a while and we have a session where every slot we touch ends up paying. See my "Remarkable days at VS". Problem is that we gamblers become overconfident and think we got it all figured out. And then we are totally surprised when the same slots eat deposit after deposit for a good period, forgetting that slotting is 95-99/100 exactly that.

Do people really send private messages about your English?

I get those private messages too. I haven't replied to any, since I don't know (a) how to and (b) didn't quite understand what they said.

But, seriously. If this is true, it's really shameful. I hate arrogant and ignorant people.

On the thread topic: PNG slots are soulsuckers. You might have a nice little run during the golden hour, but usually they provide you with an experience as delightful as a prostate exam.

Think i will write even worse than i normally do lol if it means i get some PM's for a change.:laugh:

But seriously i never realised members got messages like that.

A lot of people have trouble writing especially people who do not use English as their first language. Can't believe people would actually PM someone about it they need to get a grip.

As for Play n go slots i rarely play them. Odd few spins here and there. Even the max RTP versions just eat money most of the time.

Had 4 explorers once on PnG, full line explorer once as well on 5 lines. That's it! Reactoonz have had about 20 or more 15X links, 5 of those with 2X. Play n Go can pay.

It's the Megaways games for me that feel most compensated. It's considered normal service if Bonanza doesn't bonus for 500 spins. Rainbow Riches is another story though, it feels seriously compensated that you always need to bet a lot on it to get any kind of return. Maybe it's all perceptions as others are saying but it's like deja vu. I complained to VS about RR megaways as the RTP on 28 out of 30 sessions on the game was almost identical. For something supposedly random then it doesn't sit well.

Had 4 explorers once on PnG, full line explorer once as well on 5 lines. That's it! Reactoonz have had about 20 or more 15X links, 5 of those with 2X. Play n Go can pay.

It's the Megaways games for me that feel most compensated. It's considered normal service if Bonanza doesn't bonus for 500 spins. Rainbow Riches is another story though, it feels seriously compensated that you always need to bet a lot on it to get any kind of return. Maybe it's all perceptions as others are saying but it's like deja vu. I complained to VS about RR megaways as the RTP on 28 out of 30 sessions on the game was almost identical. For something supposedly random then it doesn't sit well.
I know exactly what you mean mate. It could have been me writing what you did further up.

Look, I've always worked on the assumption that slots aren't as random as suggested. Does it bother me? Not really. It's entertainment at the end of the day, it's a bonus if a monster win is chucked in!

How many spins roughly you need to say if slot is hot/cold or how it's going to pay? That's kind of easy to all test their skills of readind slots, play that amount of spins you need to predict coming nearby results and then see if that was correct or not (can be made with playmoney as well to prevent losing any real money to test).

To get better and accurate results, it's better in practice to show XXX (what ever that amount is that predicting coming outcome for next XXX spins is possible) from recorded session where are much more played and after getting prediction how slot is going to pay, then see from that session how accurate that prediction was.

It's really easy to create all possible scenarios of variance of slots, spins and what ever is wanted to get in status where prediction can be made. Then just see if game is acting exactly like predicted every time or some weird randomness exist time to time.
Funny that you mention it as I was thinking to post one of my observations regarding Book of Dead. Basically, I like to play that game on fun Mode with max stake, so - £50. I've noticed that most of the time I needed to play down from 50k to around 38k before game starts to push the balance up again. It doeesn't matter how many bonus rounds I had in between. I could even win 10k at the very beginning, but then game will let me loose until I have around 38k, and then "oh, happy days". (Please don't try this with real funds though ☺).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back