Deposits missing

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
So virginbet weirdly blocked two deposits due to card verification. They allowed me to deposit as it showed then instantly both times reversed it.

Upon asking live chat they assured me they never took the money even though I visually seen it in my balance both times for a split second. So I checked my bank and as normal both deposits are showing as pending I.E they have come out my balance.

Does anyone know if they will naturally put the funds back, OR do I need to contact my bank and explain the issue.

So virginbet weirdly blocked two deposits due to card verification. They allowed me to deposit as it showed then instantly both times reversed it.

Upon asking live chat they assured me they never took the money even though I visually seen it in my balance both times for a split second. So I checked my bank and as normal both deposits are showing as pending I.E they have come out my balance.

Does anyone know if they will naturally put the funds back, OR do I need to contact my bank and explain the issue.
They will be recredited to your bank - this kind of thing is annoying as you lose access to the returned funds for 24 sometimes even 48 hours. Will be available again in your bank tomorrow probably.

They will be recredited to your bank - this kind of thing is annoying as you lose access to the returned funds for 24 sometimes even 48 hours. Will be available again in your bank tomorrow probably.

My bank takes up to 5 days to return such amounts to the available balance. Not good.

Watch with virgin bet mate. There is a thread on here I started a few years back somewhere.
Long story short my acc was breached and some heathen was depositing with a bank card not at all linked to me and trying to withdraw via a e wallet at the time I never had.
had a balance of over £400 if I remember correctly, was advised by them ‘to just zero the balance’
I did.
had about 50 calls, spoke to many a manager and had to cancel all my cards, direct debits etc...
I actually went to action fraud about it. Virgin CS and management where beyond pathetic, after literally months after me contacting them I was told ‘all was ok’ and open a account with a new email and password... oh also got a £20 gesture of goodwill.
never again would I trust them.
also the action fraud investigation never got back to me...
sorry that was a overly long short story ffs

Watch with virgin bet mate. There is a thread on here I started a few years back somewhere.
Long story short my acc was breached and some heathen was depositing with a bank card not at all linked to me and trying to withdraw via a e wallet at the time I never had.
had a balance of over £400 if I remember correctly, was advised by them ‘to just zero the balance’
I did.

had about 50 calls, spoke to many a manager and had to cancel all my cards, direct debits etc...
I actually went to action fraud about it. Virgin CS and management where beyond pathetic, after literally months after me contacting them I was told ‘all was ok’ and open a account with a new email and password... oh also got a £20 gesture of goodwill.
never again would I trust them.
also the action fraud investigation never got back to me...
sorry that was a overly long short story ffs

oh yeah I remember that thread :laugh: talk about a laid back response to fraud prevention from VB and AF

oh yeah I remember that thread :laugh: talk about a laid back response to fraud prevention from VB and AF
I lost a fortune tbh as direct debits bounced etc.. the VG CS where literally useless.
gave them a crime reference number, my action fraud info and they didn’t give a shit.
the management where even worse... should of took it further in hindsight, but as I actually wasn’t at a financial loss due to the fraud as the fake cards they used didn’t directly affect my bank I didn’t. The fact they told me to zero a balance that clearly wasn’t deposited by me will always be a memory.
wonder what they would of done if I had won?

I lost a fortune tbh as direct debits bounced etc.. the VG CS where literally useless.
gave them a crime reference number, my action fraud info and they didn’t give a shit.
the management where even worse... should of took it further in hindsight, but as I actually wasn’t at a financial loss due to the fraud as the fake cards they used didn’t directly affect my bank I didn’t. The fact they told me to zero a balance that clearly wasn’t deposited by me will always be a memory.
wonder what they would of done if I had won?

They insist on all these kyc and sow checks and then when they're faced with an actual live case of fraud they just sit on their hands, crazy, I think they would've told you to keep spinning or go on evolution roulette [just joking mods] :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back