dealing with numbers ; does it make any sense what i write?

syntynyt

kuollut
2 separate concerns in one thread. i play a lottery and i want to solely play on the most extracted numbers for example in one month. is there any site to put the specific numbers and randomly withdraw 10 numbers from this lot.

also, instead of becoming better i keep forgeting what i learn and im constantly make use of google translate, does it make any sense what i write overall, is readable, understandable? this is the third english forum i write on, and often happens to dont get my sayings understanded by those unfortunate enough to read my posts. rightly so i was bashed on another forum on this matter, made me thought if i write that bad, for me if i reread all looks at least readable.

2 separate concerns in one thread. i play a lottery and i want to solely play on the most extracted numbers for example in one month. is there any site to put the specific numbers and randomly withdraw 10 numbers from this lot.

also, instead of becoming better i keep forgeting what i learn and im constantly make use of google translate, does it make any sense what i write overall, is readable, understandable? this is the third english forum i write on, and often happens to dont get my sayings understanded by those unfortunate enough to read my posts. rightly so i was bashed on another forum on this matter, made me thought if i write that bad, for me if i reread all looks at least readable.

To the first - no clue as your and my lotteries differ...if you mean in general, try random.org
To the second, I understand you fine. ;)
If anything, perhaps break up yur text into smaller chunks by hitting enter twice between points. :thumbsup:

i play Polish lottery, 20/80 every day twice a day. i play the second one. i want to try this 'strategy' but no idea how unlike writing the numbers on paper and extract with hand, should be something in internet era to keep me off the hassle :D

i play Polish lottery, 20/80 every day twice a day. i play the second one. i want to try this 'strategy' but no idea how unlike writing the numbers on paper and extract with hand, should be something in internet era to keep me off the hassle :D

random.org

i know the site, but this lot has to be specific... playing on hot numbers. random.org can't help to withdraw two from between 42 54 91 20 for example.

Also, instead of becoming better i keep forgetting what i have learned and i constantly make use of google translate. Does it make any sense what i write overall, is it readable, understandable?

This is the third English forum i write on, and it often happens that it is difficult to understand dont get my sayings understanded by those unfortunate enough to read my posts.

Rightly so i was bashed on another forum on this matter, made me think if i am really writing that bad, for me if i re-read all, it looks at least readable.

I am sure there are some sites where you can access a database with all previous numbers, certainly for months if not years. Just google the lottery name.

Many of us on CM, me included, are not native English speakers, hence mistakes are the norm and accepted. :D

What would help are some paragraphs in your posts :lolup:

Your English are really good no doubt about that. I do understand your posts better now than before so one of us must have become better :thumbsup:

What I can think of about your writing is that you seems to be in a hurry all the time. You don't really care how it looks, or if it's easy for us to read.

So the question back is: Do you want us to understand or do you just want to make your opinion heard?:)

Yes I sometimes wish I didn't understand but you know that already :D

LOL at the corrections :eek::eek: must be eye scratching for native speakers. i do get the things written by others pretty well, why can't apply what i see i don't know. this is like swimming, once not learnt in childhood is harder and harder to learn as an adult. i will try to press enter more often, need to change this style definetly.
as for the lottery yes they have an website, with statistics and stuff, but they don't have a feature to extract them. i want to work only with the hot numbers or a part of them, to randomly arrange at 5 each, for separate tickets.

Your English are really good no doubt about that. I do understand your posts better now than before so one of us must have become better :thumbsup:

What I can think of about your writing is that you seems to be in a hurry all the time. You don't really care how it looks, or if it's easy for us to read.

So the question back is: Do you want us to understand or do you just want to make your opinion heard?:)

Yes I sometimes wish I didn't understand but you know that already :D

lol Sarah nice points. :thumbsup: i will improve by proof reading to look airy and in sentences. be it at next CM meetings to deal with the real person behind the username, for whatever claim i say im backed by facts or experiences; no doubt that you are too by yours, this is why the clash happen - i'm not a bad guy i just have a different approach - correct or not is down to personal experience and what and where we inform ourselves.

i've had a task during the last meeting which was later cancelled, i could have come but haven't spoken any english for many years and when i did was with local accent so i was obliged to say word by word what i wanted. i was under impression that i will not be able to interact with the members if they speak fast and how embarassing is to put the man to repeat what he said every 2 words, this happened when i was called by redflush. however, next year i will take my chances at least for clearing the barrels of beer, no words needed :D so no matter whatever clashes will happen until then, don't be fooled by this username and broken english posts, if you will came i will prove the contrary of perceived idea. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back