dead or alive 2

I'm guessing they'll give it similar treatment to the bloodsuckers remake, give it like 4 different features - only one of which having the sticky wilds that can match the original payout potential - modernized graphics, reduced RTP.

My prediction is that big wins will still be possible, but you'll only actually see those 3000x wins about a third as often as the original.

Basically I'd say don't expect it to match the feel of the original, but be pleasantly surprised if it does. I'll be impressed if they keep the volatility and RTP of the original game.

And yeah, the whole "we consulted with a popular streamer when designing this slot!" doesn't exactly inspire confidence in me, but with the disclaimer that I'm not familiar with that particular streamer.

Haha, yeah I've hit the wildline 7 times so far, the last one was at the beginning of this month. I've had well over 100 bonuses since then so should be getting close to another one I'd say :thumbsup:

Dont wanna be that guy who ruins the moment. But i think about 750 bonus rounds is the most I've gone inbetween a line.

Maybe they could add a respin reel option. Get the setup and be offered the chance to deposit 1000x for one respin

@Playford7

Surprised you never had a Wild Line or 5 Scatters. The former wasn't all that rare before the HTML version came out. I only got the 5 Scatters once. There was a Canadian who said he hit the 5 Scatters 7 times. I forgot his name.

Hopefully when Bede takes over PlayOLG here in Ontario I'll get to finally play DoA 2...unless I do what baitorbebaited does.

Instead of the usual wanted pictures its gonna be replaced with kimi, Reggie, nick, slotspinner and some other dude, hope it is cos I have the copyright on that already as I thought that might happen so I emailed the idea to myself as proof of concept months ago.

Makes me chuckle a little regarding all of the uproar regarding a streamer having some input in this game when this very community had input in another slot game themselves.

A few reasons, because a lot of twitch streamers tend to be more "personalities" that play up their emotions to the camera rather than people you would want balancing slot design. Being entertaining or funny aren't the same skill sets as making a slot. So, "consulted with famous twitch streamer" just sounds like gimmicky advertisement.

However, like I said I wasn't familiar with this particular guy, but after taking a look he seems all right. Sounded like he was pushing for big win potential to remain and a decent RTP, but that he hadn't seen the final slot design - so if NetEnt screws up the slot it's probably not this guy's fault.

He talks about it at 54:30 here for 3-5 minutes:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Yeah but out of all the slot providers, Net Ent are prone to always fucking things up :D :p
Just about to say the same. Bar Bloodsuckers 2, every Netent sequel slot has been a bag of fish. Twin Spin Deluxe was the prime example of a disaster.

@Playford7

Surprised you never had a Wild Line or 5 Scatters. The former wasn't all that rare before the HTML version came out. I only got the 5 Scatters once. There was a Canadian who said he hit the 5 Scatters 7 times. I forgot his name.

Hopefully when Bede takes over PlayOLG here in Ontario I'll get to finally play DoA 2...unless I do what baitorbebaited does.

Over 60 Wild Lines and over 20x 5 scatters so far! :D

The only slot I am still in profit due to some WLs being on 2.70; 3.60 and 4.50! :cheerleader:

Will be interesting to see what they are going to do. The Wild Line will stay but what else can they come up with?

- New Graphics and Animations
- Wild Feature: If two or more wilds appear on the reels they will be sticky and a retrigger occur until no more wilds appear
- Free Spins: slightly increased the chance for a wild line (more fun), reduced the pay for a wild line by 90 % (not so fun)
- 10p instead of 9p

Finished. Salary increase secured!

I do not think that we will get MegaWays in DOA 2, even Netent knows that it would kill the game completely.

Last edited:
Just about to say the same. Bar Bloodsuckers 2, every Netent sequel slot has been a bag of fish. Twin Spin Deluxe was the prime example of a disaster.

Yep I agree, Blood Suckers 2 I like the theme, pays are not great but still a very nice slot to play :) Always loved blood sucker original :) and agree with the rest you said :)

They should just keep it simple, maybe up to 15-20 lines but with the same sticky wild mechanics, no in play features to screw with the bigger payouts.

To be honest though, The more lines on Dead Or Alive scares me away of playing it though. as I always play DoA at £0.90 per spin, so hence 0.10coin per line. So the more lines would mean that the 5 wild line would be less in terms of what it pays at 0.10 coin value. So it would mean for a 25 line slot it would mean I would have to stake £2.50 per spin to get the same amount for a wild line on it. That is though of course if they keep the paytable exactly the same as the Original, but I find that hard to believe to be honest.

I think we all know that Net Ent will make the pays pretty pointless for 5 wilds. Like all the other slots they have put out recently that pay like 2X for 5oak of the best symbols and in some cases wild symbols lol :p

Last edited:
By all accounts it will be called Dead or alive for a few dollars more.

It incorporates Clint's famous quotes such as " Now you've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky"

Oh good lord I need to get the 5 scatters and on vol 1 first ffs what's next DOA megaways (if it's not broke don't bloody fix it)

Same here, in all the years I play this son of a biatch I never hit 5 scatters and ONLY 2x did I manage to hit 5 wilds on 1 pay line.
tens of thousands of spins, I am defo one of the unlucky players on this.

Same here, in all the years I play this son of a biatch I never hit 5 scatters and ONLY 2x did I manage to hit 5 wilds on 1 pay line.
tens of thousands of spins, I am defo one of the unlucky players on this.

Funny how certain games seem to favour people. Mrs P is at something like 50k spins without either. I remember one Sunday putting 20 into Casumo and saying that i'd get it within the 20 and mocked her for the game taking a dislike to her. About 300 spins and 1WL. 2 hours later, I sheepishly turned the Laptop around with 6 spins to go and 4 wilds going 'funny if it came again wouldn't it!'

It did on the second spins and she never spoke to me the rest of the evening :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back