credit where it's due

Dormant account
hope this is the right forum. just wanted to give thanx to schalk(maple rep) for helping my mom out with a minor problem. my mom is elderly, not very computer literate and just likes to play. doesnt understand all the ins and outs. well when a minor problem occured with her account at maple she didnt know what to do. i contacted schalk and he stepped my mom through it every step of the way. awesome support. very nice to have someone who cares. thanx again...peace.

I've had dealings with Schalk (VPL) before now and he certainly came across as a nice guy to me also :thumbsup:

1819 said:
hope this is the right forum. just wanted to give thanx to schalk(maple rep) for helping my mom out with a minor problem. my mom is elderly, not very computer literate and just likes to play. doesnt understand all the ins and outs. well when a minor problem occured with her account at maple she didnt know what to do. i contacted schalk and he stepped my mom through it every step of the way. awesome support. very nice to have someone who cares. thanx again...peace.

Anyone who helps out elderly ladies is good in my book. Kudos to Schalk:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back