Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

The (very vocal I might say) minority that doesn't want to be vaccinated goes through great lenghts to prove to others why they don't want to. As if they need reinforcements why they don't want to it.

My advice: just don't get vaccinated.

Most of the people that have been vaccinated aren't as obnoxious about it. Luckily, because that would be a shitload of noise.

The (very vocal I might say) minority that doesn't want to be vaccinated goes through great lenghts to prove to others why they don't want to. As if they need reinforcements why they don't want to it.

My advice: just don't get vaccinated.

Most of the people that have been vaccinated aren't as obnoxious about it. Luckily, because that would be a shitload of noise.
It would be rather odd in the circumstances for no pro/anti vaccine discussions in the covid thread; the science and evidence 'for' the various covid vaxxes should be strong enough to cope with some minority held skepticism. If they aid the vulnerable and beat the risk/benefit for them great, but not everyone faces the same level of risk from covid. It's quite possible i am underestimating it as a threat to me, that'll be my mistake if so.

Some of the pro vax majority were quite vocal and combative regarding lockdowns, and when it comes to making shitloads of noise the msm outdo everyone.

It would be rather odd in the circumstances for no pro/anti vaccine discussions in the covid thread; the science and evidence 'for' the various covid vaxxes should be strong enough to cope with some minority held skepticism. If they aid the vulnerable and beat the risk/benefit for them great, but not everyone faces the same level of risk from covid. It's quite possible i am underestimating it as a threat to me, that'll be my mistake if so.

Some of the pro vax majority were quite vocal and combative regarding lockdowns, and when it comes to making shitloads of noise the msm outdo everyone.

Sure, I'll give you the MSM.

But have a look at the comments section on those MSM articles or on tweets from scientists advocating the vaccines. There will be some positive ones that are pro-vaccines but the majority will be anti-vaxxers or "sceptics" that are quoting unfounded bullshit, or at best "misquotes" spread by conspiracy theorists.

We've come to a point where the discussion is kinda moot. Nobody is going to change your mind because you've already made it up and try to back it up with articles you find that reinforce your point. I don't feel like I can change it by quoting scientists that reinforce my point or giving my personal opinion.

Another Insider comes forward.

EXCLUSIVE! Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, came forward with indisputable documentation that should be shared with the ENTIRE WORLD!

The inoculation being referred to as ‘COVID Vaccines’ is a poisonous death sentence, and nobody should subject themselves to the shots.

We have gone back and forth with fact-checkers and some independent researchers who have attempted to debunk the findings of Spanish Researchers called Laquinta Columna, originally broken here on the Stew Peters Show by Dr. Jane Ruby, that video revealing that Graphene Oxide, a toxic poison was found in the Pfizer vaccines. Those researchers later found that the same applied to Moderna and Astrazeneca is being tested as a result of our reporting of the truth here. USA Today, Lead Stories, all funded by the cabal were all over me all over Dr. Ruby and out-and-out calling us liars for reporting those findings to the world in a video that has soared well over a million views on Rumble. We have sought the input of many medical experts and world-renowned doctors who have all confirmed that report. On Twitter, you may have recently been following the hashtag PfizerLeak, we want to know what’s in them, if this was pre-planned, who’s behind all of it and what to believe, so today we’re going to get the confirmation we need."

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Pfizer Cov Vax Is 99% Graphene Says Scientists and This Is What Graphene Does to the Human Body, act as a solo trigger for most COVID symptoms
Graphene Oxide (GO) discoveries:
GO fibres are in plastic masks.
GO fibres are on PCR test swabs.
GO is in all Covid-19 vaccines.
GO creates thromboses.
GO causes blood clots.
GO disrupts the immune system.
GO can trigger a cytokine storm.
GO toxicity can instigate pneumonia.
GO creates a metallic taste in the mouth.
GO causes inflammation of the mucous membranes.
GO produces a loss in the sense of taste and smell.
GO is magnetic (especially at the injection site.)
GO blocks detoxification in the body by blocking glutathione.
GO may be activated by 5G frequencies.
GO was already included as an adjuvant in the flu shots in 2019.
GO passes thru the blood-brain barrier.
Excuse me, dont quote me with spam like this. I was talking serious and this was not very good to be honest!

Sure, I'll give you the MSM.

But have a look at the comments section on those MSM articles or on tweets from scientists advocating the vaccines. There will be some positive ones that are pro-vaccines but the majority will be anti-vaxxers or "sceptics" that are quoting unfounded bullshit, or at best "misquotes" spread by conspiracy theorists.

We've come to a point where the discussion is kinda moot. Nobody is going to change your mind because you've already made it up and try to back it up with articles you find that reinforce your point. I don't feel like I can change it by quoting scientists that reinforce my point or giving my personal opinion.
But the vaccine situation is a very much live issue still, probably it doesn't feel that way if you've had the shots, and i can see why ongoing negative posts would be annoying.

But the vaccine situation is a very much live issue still, probably it doesn't feel that way if you've had the shots, and i can see why ongoing negative posts would be annoying.

It doesn't feel that way not only because I had the shots but also because if you look at the stats in all developed countries you can see it's a minority that is keeping it alive.

You, or anyone else, can make negative posts towards the vaccines or anything else regarding covid because after all it's a forum. Most of the negative stuff that's being posted is debunked over and over so it's not really annoying perse. Spreading misinformation during a pandemic isn't a new thing, it's just the first time there's a pandemic during times where spreading it is very efficient because of the internet.

Like I said we're at a point that it feels like either side is just shouting into the void because those that wanted to be vaxxed have done so and those that don't aren't and won't.

It doesn't feel that way not only because I had the shots but also because if you look at the stats in all developed countries you can see it's a minority that is keeping it alive.

You, or anyone else, can make negative posts towards the vaccines or anything else regarding covid because after all it's a forum. Most of the negative stuff that's being posted is debunked over and over so it's not really annoying perse. Spreading misinformation during a pandemic isn't a new thing, it's just the first time there's a pandemic during times where spreading it is very efficient because of the internet.

Like I said we're at a point that it feels like either side is just shouting into the void because those that wanted to be vaxxed have done so and those that don't aren't and won't.
The problem/reality is big pharma lie and cheat routinely, ditto the msm and politicians knowingly telling porkies or pushing a narrative onto the public

It's a hard sell to me that notable docs and scientists are all deliberately pushing information they know to be false and scientifically misleading, doesn't mean they're not wrong or infallible. Science is not cosy consensus, the vaccines lack long term safety data, and the cause of severe side effects like the rare brain clots is not yet understood. That is truthful in my book.

The problem/reality is big pharma lie and cheat routinely, ditto the msm and politicians knowingly telling porkies or pushing a narrative onto the public

It's a hard sell to me that notable docs and scientists are all deliberately pushing information they know to be false and scientifically misleading, doesn't mean they're not wrong or infallible. Science is not cosy consensus, the vaccines lack long term safety data, and the cause of severe side effects like the rare brain clots is not yet understood. That is truthful in my book.

But the scientists, politicians or (political) commentators that you quote have never lied? They're not pushing their narrative onto the public?

Have you looked into the possible severe side effects of contracting covid?

Why are there scientists pushing false information about certain drugs whereby they falsify the results and blatantly plagiarise parts of their "research"?

Science is indeed not just consensus, there's alot of discussion going on all the time and luckily so because without we'd still be in the dark ages. Glad we agree on something and a good time to end the debate for tonight from my side :laugh:

Yes, we are in lockdown in NSW Australia. Have to stay at home unless its for essentials. People are being fined a $1000 for not wearing a mask or travelling to places outside their local government area.

Yesterday 262 new cases were recorded in NSW not much compared to other countries but still strict rules apply.

I had my second shot of the Pfizer which I had to have because I work in healthcare. No side effects at all thank goodness lol

Hope everyone stays safe :)

A case in point, this german pathologist determined that 30-40% of 40 deaths two weeks after vaccination he autopsied, died as a result of having the vaccine, which would mean the fatality rate is currently underestimated. Pfizer and the other firms should be funding more research into the safety profile, that would be ethical.

A case in point, this german pathologist determined that 30-40% of 40 deaths two weeks after vaccination he autopsied, died as a result of having the vaccine, which would mean the fatality rate is currently underestimated. Pfizer and the other firms should be funding more research into the safety profile, that would be ethical.

I'm sorry but "media blackout" is just bullshit. SWR is one of the public channels in Germany.

I'm sorry but "media blackout" is just bullshit. SWR is one of the public channels in Germany.
Well it hasn't made the uk msm or US, searching his name only brought up a few german language results, however the 'blackout' point made by that tweet wasn't why I posted it, the doc is asking for more autopsies. He looks to me like a credible person, notable, and it quotes him that he is fully vaccinated against covid himself iirc, so is he lying and has he got an agenda beyond determining causes of death, his job?

But the scientists, politicians or (political) commentators that you quote have never lied? They're not pushing their narrative onto the public?

Its always 'expert' 'credible' 'notable' 'outstanding in their field' (are they scarecrows?)

mmm4.jpg

It kind of make it sound like the hundreds, in some cases thousands of doctors&scientists working in the exact same field with the exact same (and in many cases, waaaay better) credentials are somehow not to be trusted, but im supposed to trust this one brave notable expert that goes against all other experts.. why?
How does that make sense? if the people have thw same education and job, it would make sense to trust the majority, no?
Why should i go with the guy showing up on Stew Peters show (what a joke btw) saying the exact opposite of the majority?

Im not saying there are no concerns surround the vaccines, but good luck getting answers to them when people are busy believing fantasies about becoming magnetic, 5g controlling people etc.
Makes these 'experts' sound even less credible than they were in the first place.

Its always 'expert' 'credible' 'notable' 'outstanding in their field' (are they scarecrows?)

View attachment 157520

It kind of make it sound like the hundreds, in some cases thousands of doctors&scientists working in the exact same field with the exact same (and in many cases, waaaay better) credentials are somehow not to be trusted, but im supposed to trust this one brave notable expert that goes against all other experts.. why?

Im not saying there are no concerns surround the vaccines, but good luck getting answers to them when people are busy believing fantasies about becoming magnetic, 5g controlling people etc.
Makes these 'experts' sound even less credible than they were in the first place.
With science related matters it's often the work of an individual that reveals something new to the existing consensus position. You can trust who you like but it is more of a question, he's raised a concern will and should the authorities ignore him because he's a lone voice, they know better the fatality rate is accurate etc..

With science related matters it's often the work of an individual that reveals something new to the existing consensus position. You can trust who you like but it is more of a question, he's raised a concern will and should the authorities ignore him because he's a lone voice, they know better the fatality rate is accurate etc..
Are they ignoring him tho, or is that the narrative being pushed onto anti-vaxxers?
Tell them they are being lied to, and the big evil cabal is trying to hide the truth, sound familiar?
Was the story not picked up by public channels in Germany, how does that count as ignoring?
How much exposure should a story like that get before it has been confirmed to be true?
Is it sensible to air what could be crazy misinformation all over the world before its even confirmed if its true, during a pandemic where people are already coming up with batshit insane reasons not to get vaccinated.

Misinformation and false stories getting exposure and traction is the reason people think the vaccine will control their mind using 5g and that they will become magnetic.
Really weird, because only the people that 'want to believe' seem to see and feel this magnetism, does not work if you dont believe.
They should really put that ability to use.

gghf.gif

Are they ignoring him tho, or is that the narrative being pushed onto anti-vaxxers?
Tell them they are being lied to, and the big evil cabal is trying to hide the truth, sound familiar?
Was the story not picked up by public channels in Germany, how does that count as ignoring?
How much exposure should a story like that get before it has been confirmed to be true?
Is it sensible to air what could be crazy misinformation all over the world before its even confirmed if its true, during a pandemic where people are already coming up with batshit insane reasons not to get vaccinated.

Misinformation and false stories getting exposure and traction is the reason people think the vaccine will control their mind using 5g and that they will become magnetic.
Really weird, because only the people that 'want to believe' seem to see and feel this magnetism, does not work if you dont believe.
They should really put that ability to use.

View attachment 157522
As I understand from the translations he is asking for more autopsies to take place to see if his findings are replicated, if the authorities decide not to I'd say that was ignoring his research findings, given his level of expertise i would find it odd [political?] that his findings were not followed up on. Doesn't seem very 'scientific' to me.

Edit. The more I think about it, while we're in an experimental phase, with safety data to be continuously acquired, and in the midst of a mass rollout, i'd expect a higher level of autopsies as standard procedure. In which case he wouldn't presumably need to be requesting more??

Last edited:
As I understand from the translations he is asking for more autopsies to take place to see if his findings are replicated, if the authorities decide not to I'd say that was ignoring his research findings, given his level of expertise i would find it odd [political?] that his findings were not followed up on. Doesn't seem very 'scientific' to me.

Edit. The more I think about it, while we're in an experimental phase, with safety data to be continuously acquired, and in the midst of a mass rollout, i'd expect a higher level of autopsies as standard procedure. In which case he wouldn't presumably need to be requesting more??
But are they not following up on it?
I mean it does not match at all how complications have been treated so far.
Even things that were like 1-2 patients in 100k (brain thrombosis i think it was) were brought up as complications and investigated, so why would they avoid/try to hide these autopsies if they think the risk is real?
I mean several countries halted the rollout of vaccines for just a couple cases of clots, etc etc.
So are complications being hidden/ignored?

That complications (or 'THE TRUTH' as its being called) are being ignored/hidden is imo a misleading narrative pushed by anti-vaxxers.

But are they not following up on it?
I mean it does not match at all how complications have been treated so far.
Even things that were like 1-2 patients in 100k (brain thrombosis i think it was) were brought up as complications and investigated, so why would they avoid/try to hide these autopsies if they think the risk is real?
I mean several countries halted the rollout of vaccines for just a couple cases of clots, etc etc.
So are complications being hidden/ignored?

That complications (or 'THE TRUTH' as its being called) are being ignored/hidden is imo a misleading narrative pushed by anti-vaxxers.
In the uk the deaths reported on the yellow card system is around 1200, but that's 'possibly related' afaik, without autopsies it would be difficult to know the accurate figure. That's the issue. They still haven't got to the bottom of the clots, my relatives will soon be having a booster, call me selfish but i'd rather the science/govt was a bit more looking into risks, they missed the clots in the trials and more people have died as a result, healthy youngish people.

In the uk the deaths reported on the yellow card system is around 1200, but that's 'possibly related' afaik, without autopsies it would be difficult to know the accurate figure. That's the issue. They still haven't got to the bottom of the clots, my relatives will soon be having a booster, call me selfish but i'd rather the science/govt was a bit more looking into risks, they missed the clots in the trials and more people have died as a result, healthy youngish people.
Is that like in the US where anyone can make a report or is it reports by doctors?
If its anyone, id expect that 1200 to be quite inflated given that you will have people believing in the 5g mindcontrol making reports.

But are the yellow card reports being ignored?
Seems weird to set up a system where people can report side effects if they were just going to ignore it.

Is that like in the US where anyone can make a report or is it reports by doctors?
If its anyone, id expect that 1200 to be quite inflated given that you will have people believing in the 5g mindcontrol making reports.

But are the yellow card reports being ignored?
Seems weird to set up a system where people can report side effects if they were just going to ignore it.
I think you may be missing the point. We're talking about fatalities here, not mindcontrol 5g or magnetic limbs. Brush it all aside as 'quite inflated' if you wish, but imo we need more looking into it so that it is not left as 'possibly related'.

I think you may be missing the point. We're talking about fatalities here, not mindcontrol 5g or magnetic limbs. Brush it all aside as 'quite inflated' if you wish, but imo we need more looking into it so that it is not left as 'possibly related'.
My point was that even if the death was from being hit by a car, someone believing the vaccine makes you magnetic might mark it down as a side effect of the vaccine, because after all, it was the magnetism that made him get hit by the car in the first place etc.

Even if all 1200 cases turn out to be 100% caused by the vaccines (highly doubt its even close to 1200) , thats 0.003% of the total (counting 40m vaccinated)
It should obviously be looked into, but is it something worth worrying over?
You probably have a higher chance slipping in the bathtub, getting hit by random drunk driver, lightning etc and dying that way, but i doubt you go around and worry about things like that.

Hers's the full data for adverse events if anyone is interested, and so far in the UK almost 38.000.000 have had both doses of the vaccine.

Its also good to have a bit of context around all this - potentially a worst case scenario of 1200 deaths, though not all of these will be connected to the vaccine. Each year in the UK around 200 people die from taking paracetamol.
To me there can be no comparison between the potential deaths caused by the various vaccines and the over 120,000 deaths caused so far in the UK by Covid. How many deaths will the vaccine prevent?

My point was that even if the death was from being hit by a car, someone believing the vaccine makes you magnetic might mark it down as a side effect of the vaccine, because after all, it was the magnetism that made him get hit by the car in the first place etc.

Even if all 1200 cases turn out to be 100% caused by the vaccines (highly doubt its even close to 1200) , thats 0.003% of the total (counting 40m vaccinated)
It should obviously be looked into, but is it something worth worrying over?
You probably have a higher chance slipping in the bathtub, getting hit by random drunk driver, lightning etc and dying that way, but i doubt you go around and worry about things like that.

I think the public have a right to know or expect the authorities to do all they can to assess linked fatalities for an experimental vaccine, I am not convinced such efforts are being made. [here in the uk and elsewhere; norway was the first to ring alarm bells over the clots so not all countries take the same approach]

I think the public have a right to know or expect the authorities to do all they can to assess linked fatalities for an experimental vaccine, I am not convinced such efforts are being made. [here in the uk and elsewhere; norway was the first to ring alarm bells over the clots so not all countries take the same approach]
I cant really say anything about how much or little of an effort is being made to look into it.
I do have more faith than you in my government.
Not because i think they are some all loving good guys, but because someone will get blamed if things are not done properly, and nobody wants to be that guy/that department.

We are probably still a couple years away from learning/knowing which countries took the best approach/handled things best.
I know Dealer likes to say Sweden did everything right, but compared to our neighbours (finland,denmark, norway) it sure does not look like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back