Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The World Health Organization (WHO) is set to resume its trial of hydroxychloroquine for potential use against the new coronavirus, its head Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said on Wednesday, after testing was suspended due to health concerns.

-----------

Looks like many doubts are arising regarding the integrity of the lancet study, which triggered WHO to pause the trials. BBC also reported ibuprofen was being studied now. I'm sure they said at the outset people should avoid using that and stick to paracetemol/aspirin for fevers.
The mugs just swallow the bullshit wholesale because they are hardwired to believe what they are fed

For all the anti vaxers, the Bill Gates haters, anyone who doesnt understand how far the world has come since the introduction of vaccines, take 5 minutes out of your lives to watch what used to happen before vaccines....

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Facts?

And the people who answered the poll don't? Quite a logic you have there!

No dude. Don't make it about Mr. T again.
Its not surprising the poll would come out that way considering the MSM here (you know the media in my country) have been pounding a certain narrative night after night from 2016-2019.

However, lets not turn this thread into another insufferable NK thread. I only posted the video without any personal comments because the topic drifted into it by other members. Watch it, don't watch, believe the woman, don't believe the woman, the choices are yours.

I'll give you last word if you want, then lets try and keep the topic on COVID19 news.

No dude. Don't make it about Mr. T again.
Its not surprising the poll would come out that way considering the MSM here (you know the media in my country) have been pounding a certain narrative night after night from 2016-2019.

However, lets not turn this thread into another insufferable NK thread. I only posted the video without any personal comments because the topic drifted into it by other members. Watch it, don't watch, believe the woman, don't believe the woman, the choices are yours.

I'll give you last word if you want, then lets try and keep the topic on COVID19 news.

Where the hell did I mention Trump?
Just because she hasn't experienced oppression doesn't mean that other black people haven't. If you ask them...I'm pretty sure that overwhelming majority says that they have. And I don't know why the hell she's against that Black Lives Matter-movement. Maybe it doesn't address all the problems that the black community have. But it does address at least some of them. It would be idiotic to not do something about police brutality issues just because there are other problems too.
Maybe she was lucky to have wealthy enough parents and had the opportunities that other black people didn't, but there's so much poverty in the black community and that's not being addressed at the moment.

please, no hugs or the feels

my dad passed now...what? 2....3 months?
we're trying to move past, and in any other scenario, we would have
My sister called, it's still a thing and still ongoing

but with corona, still no burial, no service......no means to...move forward.

Point being; it's tough, its hard, it's weighing and wearing

And I really hope people are looking to fam and friends and not angry at the world
Cuz the world sucks, yanno?
But it always sucks
So find laughs, comfort, friends family and hell, hobbies; it WILL get better

Don't bury the hurt and hate
Just find ways to redirect it :)

Where the hell did I mention Trump?
Just because she hasn't experienced oppression doesn't mean that other black people haven't. If you ask them...I'm pretty sure that overwhelming majority says that they have. And I don't know why the hell she's against that Black Lives Matter-movement. Maybe it doesn't address all the problems that the black community have. But it does address at least some of them. It would be idiotic to not do something about police brutality issues just because there are other problems too.
Maybe she was lucky to have wealthy enough parents and had the opportunities that other black people didn't, but there's so much poverty in the black community and that's not being addressed at the moment.

The poll you posted calls out Trump.

Maybe she was lucky to have wealthy enough parents - Is that Black Privilege then or just Privilege? ;)

food-stamps.JPG

Maybe she was lucky to have wealthy enough parents - Is that Black Privilege then or just Privilege? ;)

View attachment 133746

US population by race:

76,5% are white and they count only 37% of people on food stamps.
13,4% are black and they count 22% of people on food stamps.

And yeah you were right about polls! This time my main point wasn't about Trump :p

View attachment 133746
You do know that black people account for like 13-14% of the population.
So the numbers you posted kind of goes against what you were trying to prove with them. =)

Shame that the community spirit that has emerged during the epidemic has been spoiled by these pointless
demos, was quite happy to see people actually caring about each others even strangers but the trouble in
recent days has shown that underneath the country is just as shit as it was before.
Disgusted that the demos were ever allowed and not dealt with as they should have been during what is still a national emergency.If they were serious they would have put London under curfew and let the army sort
it out.
Got no time for this rabble claiming Britain is racist, I doubt if any country is less racist now.Let the US
sort their own problems out,stupid demos in the UK wont do anything to change things there.

Shame that the community spirit that has emerged during the epidemic has been spoiled by these pointless
demos, was quite happy to see people actually caring about each others even strangers but the trouble in
recent days has shown that underneath the country is just as shit as it was before.
Disgusted that the demos were ever allowed and not dealt with as they should have been during what is still a national emergency.If they were serious they would have put London under curfew and let the army sort
it out.
Got no time for this rabble claiming Britain is racist, I doubt if any country is less racist now.Let the US
sort their own problems out,stupid demos in the UK wont do anything to change things there.

Seriously.... I can't even .... lost for words ..

You do know that black people account for like 13-14% of the population.
So the numbers you posted kind of goes against what you were trying to prove with them. =)

yes, I did know the population breakdown.
I was in a rush and posted the first thing I came across.

Seriously.... I can't even .... lost for words ..

Sounds like you disagree,if you were offended please be assured it was in no way disrepecting anyone exept the thugs causing the trouble at the riots, I am no racist
and have known and worked with black peoplel and had no problems at alll, but to be honest I think its the whites causing the problem telling the blacks how discriminated they are.
My point was that whoever was causing problems, black or white , the demos should never have been allowed to take place during the current situation and we should
have clamped down very hard.If you took offence at the statement about Britain not being racist,I do stand by that,but maybe thats an argument for another day.nuff said for now I think

I assume the UK media gave Dominic Cummings a good run in for taking the 260 km trip for his kids during the pandemic, so how did the UK media spin the protests? Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back