New Slot Announcement Conan by Netent was launched today

Anyone know which of the 3 features is the one to take, hate having choices that are not explained in the game really :(

Just gave it a go, it's not my kind of game. Way too many bells and whistles and nothing actually happens: too many 2 scatter teases, useless snakes, those wilds are a joke and not even talking about the synching reels that never synch up correctly.
So like every Netent release post-2015, sans snakes of course

One of those 'released by NetEnt'. But not a true Netent game.
Much like those MicroGaming releases

Anyone know which of the 3 features is the one to take, hate having choices that are not explained in the game really :(

From my review:

• City of Thieves Free Spins – Low/Medium Volatility: The Tower Wilds can appear on all reels and will expand vertically to cover two to four reel positions. No other features are active except the Linked Reels.
  • Walls of Tarantia Free Spins – Low/Medium Volatility: The Battle Wilds can appear on all reels and will expand sideways to create up to three extra wilds on an adjacent reel. No other features are active except the Linked Reels.
  • Temple of Serpent Free Spins – Medium/High Volatility: The Mystery Symbols can appear on all reels. Landing at least one full stack activates the Mystery Multiplier from x3 to x7. Landing five to nine Mystery symbols will randomly trigger the Thoth Amon feature where up to six more mystery symbols are added to the reels. The Tower and Battle Wilds cannot appear during the feature.
You can hit the max win (2,016x) only with the third feature but it is also the most volatile one.

Last edited:
From my review:

• City of Thieves Free Spins – Low/Medium Volatility: The Tower Wilds can appear on all reels and will expand vertically to cover two to four reel positions. No other features are active except the Linked Reels.
  • Walls of Tarantia Free Spins – Low/Medium Volatility: The Battle Wilds can appear on all reels and will expand sideways to create up to three extra wilds on an adjacent reel. No other features are active except the Linked Reels.
  • Temple of Serpent Free Spins – Medium/High Volatility: The Mystery Symbols can appear on all reels. Landing at least one full stack activates the Mystery Multiplier from x3 to x7. Landing five to nine Mystery symbols will randomly trigger the Thoth Amon feature where up to six more mystery symbols are added to the reels. The Tower and Battle Wilds cannot appear during the feature.
You can hit the max win (2,016x) only with the third feature but it is also the most volatile one.
Is there a site where I can follow your reviews Harry? It would be good to have a reliable place to find such info

I played through it a bunch, and I was pretty happy with the mystery symbol free spins round. Watching him fight that snake over and over got pretty boring, but the multipliers made a difference. My biggest win actually came from the synced reels though.

Hate this game. So many bells and whistles and after all the tiles changing and flashing you find out you won nothing. lol Gameplay is too slow and boring for most spins.

Only played it in demo. It was impressive at first but i think thats just because it was new. In the end I figured it was style over substance. I hit the free spins 3 times in around 100-120 spins i think, but didn't get much out of them...

Couldn't find "spacebar to spin" setting in this game. Have they forgotten to add it or are some national regulators against "spacebar to spin"? Somewhat annoying that with mobile gaming becoming more common, good PC features like "spacebar to spin" seem to be left out sometimes.

Couldn't find "spacebar to spin" setting in this game. Have they forgotten to add it or are some national regulators against "spacebar to spin"? Somewhat annoying that with mobile gaming becoming more common, good PC features like "spacebar to spin" seem to be left out sometimes.
I have the same issue while trying out the new Finn-game, they never added the spacebar to spin option.

Good news, Ozzy Osbourne will in fact have spacebar to spin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back