Update Change in Complaints Summary stats pages

maxd

Head of Complaints (PABs), Senior Forum Moderator
Staff member
If you make a habit of checking out our Complaints Summary Stats pages -- :laugh: -- you may have wondered why there were so many New Complaints hanging around month after month. This made it look like there were heaps of Complaints that we were ignoring and doing nothing with. Very much NOT the case but the numbers being displayed made it look that way.

Turns out there was a bug in the way some Tickets are created that was causing that. We've just fixed that so now the New stat for previous months displays correctly and the scary/misleading numbers are gone.

complaints-by-month.png
I realize this may not be of interest to everyone but I thought a word of explanation might help settle any questions that Stats readers might have.

Any questions or concerns about the Complaints Stats pages? Please let us know. :thumbsup:

PS. "New" on the Complaints pages means "just received, not yet in progress". Thus our concern when so many complaints were being shown incorrectly as New even though we had dealt with them and moved on.

Last edited:
Something you may want to do is change the text colour on the forum main page, when in dark mode.

This is what I see

ScreenHunter 05.png
Black on dark grey

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back