Poll Champion League 2019: Final Winner ??

Who Will be The Winner?

• Liverpool

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • Tottenham

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Klopp's building a project there and it's pretty plain to see. There was only the merest hint he may lose his job end of his second season there as Liverpool were still drawing too many 'easy' games and underwhelming at times.

Anyone knows it takes at least 3 seasons for a new manager to stamp his mark on a club because of the deadwood inherited from managers prior. So in Klopp's third season Liverpool were already 'almost' there, as well as CL Finals etc, which the likes of Man City, Chelsea & arsenal would give their arm for :cool:

Judging Klopp as a failure is frankly stupid, he didn't inherit Man City's squad and dare I say it, Arsenal and even Spurs were miles ahead of them even back then. Plus he didn't get the squads containing Fowler, Owen or Torres that other managers had :laugh:

The only LFC manager to deserve the boot in recent memory has been Woy Hodgson, now he almost ruined that club single-handedly :eek:

Liverpool 3-1 we are not losing in another final the team is too hungry but fair play to Tottenham the only team
In premier league who never spent a penny in the summer transfer window :0 pochettino is an immense manager. Did I mention that Liverpool are gonna do the double

The scenes when Glenn Murray scores a last minute equalizer to make it 1-1 while liverpool are leading Wolves 3 Nil.

Jesus even the thought...

must not fap.jpg

Anyone knows it takes at least 3 seasons for a new manager to stamp his mark on a club because of the deadwood inherited from managers prior. So in Klopp's third season Liverpool were already 'almost' there, as well as CL Finals etc, which the likes of Man City, Chelsea & arsenal would give their arm for :cool:

Man City and Chelsea have both won the title since Klopp has been at Liverpool. So have leicester. If you are suggesting they would trade that and give their arms for not winning anything but getting to a CL final they I must question your sanity.

Nobody is denying that he hasn’t improved Liverpool. He should have tbf he’s been there long enough and spent enough money.

As for managers needing 3 seasons....

Jose never took that long at Chelsea on 2 occasions! Neither did Pep and neither did Ranieri!!

When the trophy’s come in then fair enough, but until then in my opinion he won’t be considered anything but just a half decent manager. Compared to what Poch has done at Spurs with basically no investment he’s a distant 2nd behind him imo.

If and yes it’s a big IF he goes another few seasons without delivering anything I can’t see even the most ardent Liverpool fan still wanting him there.

Anybody but Liverpool!

2iyR4K.gif

Man City and Chelsea have both won the title since Klopp has been at Liverpool. So have leicester. If you are suggesting they would trade that and give their arms for not winning anything but getting to a CL final they I must question your sanity.

Nobody is denying that he hasn’t improved Liverpool. He should have tbf he’s been there long enough and spent enough money.

As for managers needing 3 seasons....

Jose never took that long at Chelsea on 2 occasions! Neither did Pep and neither did Ranieri!!

When the trophy’s come in then fair enough, but until then in my opinion he won’t be considered anything but just a half decent manager. Compared to what Poch has done at Spurs with basically no investment he’s a distant 2nd behind him imo.

If and yes it’s a big IF he goes another few seasons without delivering anything I can’t see even the most ardent Liverpool fan still wanting him there.
Your bringing Man City into the equation makes me question your sanity, as they not only cherry-picked whoever they wanted courtesy of their oil-rich owners but already had a much better team assembled than Liverpool ever did. Chelsea did effectively do what Man City did albeit earlier, buying the best players willy-nilly (of the time) and basically bought their titles too. So essentially ludicrous comparisons by you.

And Leicester's success was a once-in-a-hundred-years fluke, so again pointless.

Pochetino is undoubtedly good and has transformed Spurs also, but again had a much better pool of players available to him. Had Klopp taken charge there I think he would have feasibly won the title already.

Liverpool aren't a sacking club like the bellends at Chelsea or Man City, they obviously realized Klopp had a mountain to climb and have backed him throughout. Were this Serie A or La Liga then it's possible Klopp'd be a goner after a season :cool:

U don’t fluke a title over 38 games in the premier league, what a stupid thing to say.

U makes out like klopp hasn’t spent any money!! He’s done a fortune!!

As I said Bedpan Rodgers finished 2nd without the funds klopp has had. You improve on 2nd..... You finish 1st don’t you? Maybe you will eh?

You also make out klopp took over a bunch of donkeys and had to start from
League 1!! You finished 2nd the season before!!

3 years later ur back to where you were!!

Both clubs are complete bottle jobs when it comes to getting over the finishing line.

I predict 0-0 and extra time followed by a penalty shoot out that will last 3 months and eventually the game will become null and void, because despite such high praise both managers have won sod all in England.

If Flop was at any other elite club in Europe without delivering any kind of trophy in 4 years he would be sacked without question. Surely this is his last chance.

how long did brenda get and his 2nd place was basically down to suarez being genuine world class that year, whereas the whole team now is functioning at a higher level especially the defence.

no these american owners are very canny operators, I don't think there are any managers who could get a better performance out of the players, so there would be no point looking for a new manager, the team ethic and morale looks very good, best it's been for years. If pep wasn't around klopp might have won two premier titles already.

And now we've got a top goalkeeper, it's impossible to win anything without one, if he'd been in goal last year instead of karius the CL final would have been much closer as well. I can't see any negatives really, need a new striker unless origi can become consistent.

U don’t fluke a title over 38 games in the premier league, what a stupid thing to say.

U makes out like klopp hasn’t spent any money!! He’s done a fortune!!

As I said Bedpan Rodgers finished 2nd without the funds klopp has had. You improve on 2nd..... You finish 1st don’t you? Maybe you will eh?

You also make out klopp took over a bunch of donkeys and had to start from
League 1!! You finished 2nd the season before!!

3 years later ur back to where you were!!

I suppose you were one of the ones to predict Leicester's 'un-flukey' league title, when they'd just about scraped survival the year before. I take it wasn't one of sport's greatest achievements of all time, but I guess that means it's on-par with the likes of Man U & Man City because as you say, it's over the course of a season.

It was a freak, blip, fluke, whatever else you want to call it.

Also Klopp inherited a worse team than Brendan, and the likes of Chelsea and Man City had long overtaken them by then. I'm not even sure you know what you're talking about, it seems you just quickly skimmed Google for answers :laugh:

What's all this 'You' business as well :confused: I'm not a Liverpool supporter :laugh:

But I guess you can't comprehend someone might look at it objectively. So just for you : YNWA

how long did brenda get and his 2nd place was basically down to suarez being genuine world class that year, whereas the whole team now is functioning at a higher level especially the defence.

no these american owners are very canny operators, I don't think there are any managers who could get a better performance out of the players, so there would be no point looking for a new manager, the team ethic and morale looks very good, best it's been for years. If pep wasn't around klopp might have won two premier titles already.

And now we've got a top goalkeeper, it's impossible to win anything without one, if he'd been in goal last year instead of karius the CL final would have been much closer as well. I can't see any negatives really, need a new striker unless origi can become consistent.
Yessss!!

Klopp has taken LFC to new heights. Any rival fan who wants to slate him is delusional, in fact, probably having a fantasy of him actually managing their club.

The man has earned his respect. He started with a shit squad and turned it around.

Season 1 - League Cup Final
Season 2 - Europa League Final (And 4th)
Season 3- Champions League Final (and 4th)
Season 4 - Champions League Final (and 1 point from first - down to the last day and they can still win it)

97 Points if LFC beat Wolves - That's fucking impressive given Sewer Rat and Coutinho left for Barca. Even if Klopp doesn't win a trophy, I personally wouldn't want anyone else managing LFC - He is inspirational, has his team motivated and most of all, he has Anfield rocking and becoming a fortress again.

Give the man time - there is a 100% improvement from season to season, it's just a matter of time before he lands his first trophy. LFC have gone from finishing 7th and 8th to one of the most feared teams in Europe - Ask Pep... and Suarez :laugh:

Nate

I suppose you were one of the ones to predict Leicester's 'un-flukey' league title, when they'd just about scraped survival the year before. I take it wasn't one of sport's greatest achievements of all time, but I guess that means it's on-par with the likes of Man U & Man City because as you say, it's over the course of a season.

It was a freak, blip, fluke, whatever else you want to call it.

Also Klopp inherited a worse team than Brendan, and the likes of Chelsea and Man City had long overtaken them by then. I'm not even sure you know what you're talking about, it seems you just quickly skimmed Google for answers :laugh:

What's all this 'You' business as well :confused: I'm not a Liverpool supporter :laugh:

But I guess you can't comprehend someone might look at it objectively. So just for you : YNWA

Ok to clarify:

Leicester didn’t fluke anything. They were the best team in the premier league that season by a mile. Hence the points gap come the end of the season. It doesn’t matter whether anybody predicted it at all. That doesn’t change anything. It was considered an incredible achievement because of the fact they were in comparison a small club to the elite and were never fancied. Let’s put it this way if you want to talk about who inherited what then look at what klopp inherited compared to Ranieri? That season they were awesome from start to finish while up the road at Anfield klopp was doing nothing. I think it’s disrespectful to call it a fluke after they went 38 games and were way better than anything else that season.

Didn’t Klopp inherit Brendan Rodgers Team? The team that finished 2nd the season before? I maybe wrong of course but I’m not using google despite what u think. Rodgers inherited a largely average Liverpool team that basically hovered around 7th in the league? That season was the best chance ever to win the title and they threw it away. Again I’m not googling it’s just off my own football memory. It’s been rightly pointed out of course Suarez left, but that will happen to world class players. They don’t wanna be at clubs that don’t win anything for a lengthy period of time.

Chelsea weren’t better than Liverpool under Rogers, they finished below them the season before klopp took over. City were of course. A great manager and a shit load of money are a good combination. No arguments there.

I can comprehend views from others no problem. I’m only stating what I believe to be facts coupled with my opinion.

If klopp lifts either the title or the CL he’ll rightly be regarded as having a successful season. I’ll be the first to say he deserves it. No problem with that.

My original point was that if his trend of winning nothing continues then I don’t see how he can be regarded as a great manager or being labelled a success despite not winning anything. Would Liverpool fans be happy with his style of football and his jack in the box antics on the touch line if it meant another few seasons of winning nothing and losing in finals? I think not.

Nobody really remembers who finish 2nd or 3rd or were unlucky in the final or fell at the last hurdle.

lost one game all season iirc.
klopp is a fookin legend to transform this club who really were lacking over the past few seasons as far as a being balanced is concerned.
Leicester (if my none sober brain) rememers, had a hell of a lot of marginal crucially decisive decisions given.

also. anyone who says "anyone but liverpool" (u know who u are) . enjoy watching ole ole take a team from 6th to 6th and tranform it into a top 6 team next season. . if you catch me in time, I'll even pay for the air to refill the tyres.

Being an Arsenal fan of course I dont want Spurs to win but in one-off matches they do go the extra mile. They also beat Man City in the quarter-finals.

lost one game all season iirc.
klopp is a fookin legend to transform this club who really were lacking over the past few seasons as far as a being balanced is concerned.
Leicester (if my none sober brain) rememers, had a hell of a lot of marginal crucially decisive decisions given.

also. anyone who says "anyone but liverpool" (u know who u are) . enjoy watching ole ole take a team from 6th to 6th and tranform it into a top 6 team next season. . if you catch me in time, I'll even pay for the air to refill the tyres.
This comment is everything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back