Cashout then losses?

I say it's all psychological and I'm happy I don't think like most of you do. If I had done that then my summer would probably have looked a lot different, and I would probably not have continued to play all years I have.

I almost exclusively play at Videoslots these days. I play my games over and over again and I don't care at all. The games doesn't know if I've won or lost before. I have fun playing which is what it should be about ;)

I wondered for a long time IF it was psychological but when its happening constantly the psychological factor changes to somethings up.

i dont know hat to think tbh, i play every day and i did manage to get few back to back cashouts on VS and of course i riped it but atleast lately i have rly long sessions, on the other hand i have my twitch buddy that i know for few years now and his RTP on VS is over 100%, and he is killing VS all on bet level 1 or 2, we try to play same slots at the same time he is killing it i am riping it, that man is made of luck, zilions 1000kx+ pictures that i have seen from him, in last 2 years he won over 50k€ on VS all from 20€ deposits so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back