Question Can you get more than two x6 multipliers on Danger High Voltage?

Valhalla

Ueber Meister
As titled,
I've played this game extensively and always hoped to land more than 2 of the x6 multipliers, but is it even possible?
I've had a bunch of skulls with 2 of them (among other symbols) for decent wins, but since it can land on 4 reels I have always been curious...

If someone can show me an epic SS I'd be forever grateful.

As titled,
I've played this game extensively and always hoped to land more than 2 of the x6 multipliers, but is it even possible?
I've had a bunch of skulls with 2 of them (among other symbols) for decent wins, but since it can land on 4 reels I have always been curious...

If someone can show me an epic SS I'd be forever grateful.
IIRC it's possible to get 3 x6 multipliers. But not 4. Although you can get 3 x6 and 1 normal wild

I used to play the game a lot and I think I have had 3 x6’s 3 or 4 times only in about 300,000 spins. I might have a screenshot somewhere, I’ll have a look.

Allegedly, you cannot get 4 but I am not sure that is gospel because they are available on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 but perhaps BTG stated that somewhere and I missed it.

Beat me to it SZ. I remember seeing that when you posted it years ago. Sick as....

@Valhalla

As for the 6x multiplier, I was (like Jono) darn near 100% certain that BTG Nik said that you could only get a maximum of THREE 6x wilds.
Also, I think he said that the max win possible in the base game was c. 15,000x? (probably involves getting three 6x wilds, but with TWO skulls on reel 3)

There is one video on YT of someone getting over 16,000x on the High Voltage FS.
And IIRC, @interlog landed a 13,000x on the HV feature as well.

And there is one documented case of a player landing the maximum of 16 wilds on Gates of Hell. It paid out something like 13,000x.

Beat me to it SZ. I remember seeing that when you posted it years ago. Sick as....

@Valhalla

As for the 6x multiplier, I was (like Jono) darn near 100% certain that BTG Nik said that you could only get a maximum of THREE 6x wilds.
Also, I think he said that the max win possible in the base game was c. 15,000x? (probably involves getting three 6x wilds, but with TWO skulls on reel 3)

There is one video on YT of someone getting over 16,000x on the High Voltage FS.
And IIRC, @interlog landed a 13,000x on the HV feature as well.

And there is one documented case of a player landing the maximum of 16 wilds on Gates of Hell. It paid out something like 13,000x.
100% you can only get 216x Wilds, or 3@6x in other words. A good PC-smasher would be no match reels 1&2 and 3@6x Wilds on 3,4,5. :D

100% you can only get 216x Wilds, or 3@6x in other words. A good PC-smasher would be no match reels 1&2 and 3@6x Wilds on 3,4,5. :D

Have something close(ish) to that from the one and only time I've landed all 3 (granted rare I play it though)

I'll see if I can dig out the screenie later..........

A random spin but yet you can’t land 4 of the available 6x wilds situated on 4 of the 6 reels.

Therefore not a completely random spin. Or certainly not a random reel stop on each reel or the 4 6x wilds would indeed be possible.

So it’s controlled randomness. If you know what I mean.

Just some random musings. From my random brain.

A random spin but yet you can’t land 4 of the available 6x wilds situated on 4 of the 6 reels.

Therefore not a completely random spin. Or certainly not a random reel stop on each reel or the 4 6x wilds would indeed be possible.

So it’s controlled randomness. If you know what I mean.

Just some random musings. From my random brain.
I'd guess that the wild is just a 'blank' which has a multiplier 'randomly' assigned afterwards

Found it, could have been worse I suppose but still a piss take which could and should have been a monster hit!

View attachment 164861
Chin up champ, we'll let you post your 5- reel TSII hit without saying anything, we promise. We're with you Jon 🙏

Chin up champ, we'll let you post your 5- reel TSII hit without saying anything, we promise. We're with you Jon 🙏

Early Xmas pressies all round

That screen shot is RIP, stuck on my old slave hard drive but it stops my PC booting correctly these days so had to disconnect it :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back