Question Can you get more than two x6 multipliers on Danger High Voltage?

Valhalla

The Professional
As titled,
I've played this game extensively and always hoped to land more than 2 of the x6 multipliers, but is it even possible?
I've had a bunch of skulls with 2 of them (among other symbols) for decent wins, but since it can land on 4 reels I have always been curious...

If someone can show me an epic SS I'd be forever grateful.

brianmon

Ueber Meister
webby
mm4
As titled,
I've played this game extensively and always hoped to land more than 2 of the x6 multipliers, but is it even possible?
I've had a bunch of skulls with 2 of them (among other symbols) for decent wins, but since it can land on 4 reels I have always been curious...

If someone can show me an epic SS I'd be forever grateful.
IIRC it's possible to get 3 x6 multipliers. But not 4. Although you can get 3 x6 and 1 normal wild

snorky510238

Chief glockenspiel maker
I used to play the game a lot and I think I have had 3 x6’s 3 or 4 times only in about 300,000 spins. I might have a screenshot somewhere, I’ll have a look.

Allegedly, you cannot get 4 but I am not sure that is gospel because they are available on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 but perhaps BTG stated that somewhere and I missed it.

slotmaster

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
PABinit
I miss DHV so much. :( Mind you was not a fan when it first came out,lol

goatwack

We call him....Humperdoo
CAG
I can give you BTG's response in advance if you like?

"Adjacent x6 Wilds are featured in the game"

Reelsoffun

When it comes to gambling, timing is everything.
Im 100% sure its not possible to get 4, as Jono said 3 is the max we was told this by BTG.

mcgameboy

NEVER GO FULL WOKETARD
CAG
mm2
Beat me to it SZ. I remember seeing that when you posted it years ago. Sick as....

@Valhalla

As for the 6x multiplier, I was (like Jono) darn near 100% certain that BTG Nik said that you could only get a maximum of THREE 6x wilds.
Also, I think he said that the max win possible in the base game was c. 15,000x? (probably involves getting three 6x wilds, but with TWO skulls on reel 3)

There is one video on YT of someone getting over 16,000x on the High Voltage FS.
And IIRC, @interlog landed a 13,000x on the HV feature as well.

And there is one documented case of a player landing the maximum of 16 wilds on Gates of Hell. It paid out something like 13,000x.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Beat me to it SZ. I remember seeing that when you posted it years ago. Sick as....

@Valhalla

As for the 6x multiplier, I was (like Jono) darn near 100% certain that BTG Nik said that you could only get a maximum of THREE 6x wilds.
Also, I think he said that the max win possible in the base game was c. 15,000x? (probably involves getting three 6x wilds, but with TWO skulls on reel 3)

There is one video on YT of someone getting over 16,000x on the High Voltage FS.
And IIRC, @interlog landed a 13,000x on the HV feature as well.

And there is one documented case of a player landing the maximum of 16 wilds on Gates of Hell. It paid out something like 13,000x.
100% you can only get 216x Wilds, or [email protected] in other words. A good PC-smasher would be no match reels 1&2 and [email protected] Wilds on 3,4,5. :D

PMKFRUITPRO

Meister Member
A random spin but yet you can’t land 4 of the available 6x wilds situated on 4 of the 6 reels.

Therefore not a completely random spin. Or certainly not a random reel stop on each reel or the 4 6x wilds would indeed be possible.

So it’s controlled randomness. If you know what I mean.

Just some random musings. From my random brain.

brianmon

Ueber Meister
webby
mm4
A random spin but yet you can’t land 4 of the available 6x wilds situated on 4 of the 6 reels.

Therefore not a completely random spin. Or certainly not a random reel stop on each reel or the 4 6x wilds would indeed be possible.

So it’s controlled randomness. If you know what I mean.

Just some random musings. From my random brain.
I'd guess that the wild is just a 'blank' which has a multiplier 'randomly' assigned afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread