Can someone help me

PegeeSue

Newbie member
I have posted ss's in the past but now the file upload manager won't upload any more files. It's telling me i've exceeded my quota and yet I only have uploads on it. Question is: how do I or can I delete the files already in the upload manager so that I can upload others or if I can't then how can I make more space to do so.

Appreciate for any suggestions.

Jasminebed

Grumpy old gal
I didn't want you to think no one was willing to help, I can't figure out how to delete any either Pegee Sue

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
I kept thinking, it really can't be that hard.... LOL Vbulletin and I are not a good pair.

Anyway...

Go to SETTINGS, on the left, scroll down to MISCELLANEOUS/ATTACHMENTS.... There's little checkboxes where (I think) you can mark to delete some of your uploads.

Didn't try it, so YMMV...

Good luck.

PegeeSue

Newbie member
Thanks for your replies. And thanks millions Mousey..it worked and got it all fingered out.

Appreciate your replies.

Have a grand day

Jasminebed

Grumpy old gal
I kept thinking, it really can't be that hard.... LOL Vbulletin and I are not a good pair.

Anyway...

Go to SETTINGS, on the left, scroll down to MISCELLANEOUS/ATTACHMENTS.... There's little checkboxes where (I think) you can mark to delete some of your uploads.

Didn't try it, so YMMV...

Good luck.
I must be thick... SETTINGS to the left of what?

AH HAH! Settings to the left of Log Out... Top Right, lmao

Last edited:

Diane

Ueber Meister
Thanks for your replies. And thanks millions Mousey..it worked and got it all fingered out.

Appreciate your replies.

Have a grand day
Good people here -- try to help fix all kinds of things.

I am not surprised you got the right answers

Diane

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)