Btg how do you get away with it

And just to be clear, im still kind of on the fence about games being rigged or not.
I do think it could easily be done, and go undetected without problem, and as a player you kind of have to put your faith in a business driven by money&greed and that they are doing everything honestly and follow the rules in place.

Even if slots perform as they should, they will take 4-5% of your money over time.
Biggest issue for me is that there is no transparency more or less, and as a player i pretty much have no way to check if a slot is actually playing as it should.

The thing is leaving them alone for a few days, hours etc shouldnt make a difference if the games work as they are supposed to.
Rememeber that every spin is supposed to be random and have the same chance at hitting that big win,
So 'muscle the game' does not exist, every spin no matter when you make it have the same chance, right?
A bad session supposedly have the same chance as a good session to spit out a win at any given moment.
So leaving them for other games should make zero difference.

I always play to lose so to speak, but i still think there could be alot more transparancy about whats going on in the background.
Like Btg saying there is only one version of bonanza. Scatters not appearing in max megaways spins on some sites kind of implies there might be more than one version, but try getting Btg to actually answer whats going on and all you get is silence.

I understand the part of what you said with players wanting more information from BTG. Some players care about those type
of things and others simply don't. For example, I don't go into help files of games and look at RTP. I just want to spin and couldn't
be bothered with that sort of stuff. If I'm feeling a particular game, I open it up and spin.

Muscling a game for me simply means setting auto-spins at 100 spins, not see a feature and set it for another 100 and so on. I don't do
that but I know some players do. I hate Bonanza so I'll use Donuts as an example. I could spin 50 spins, feel like I'm going nowhere, hop
onto Book of Dead and get 3 books within 10 spins. I guess I'm an old fashioned gambler in the sense that I simply don't care about
the intricacies of a slot and more so if I'm "feeling" the slot at that given time.

Biggest issue for me is that there is no transparency more or less, and as a player i pretty much have no way to check if a slot is actually playing as it should.

Well, what are you going to do with that information if it's negative? Stop playing the games?

I understand the part of what you said with players wanting more information from BTG. Some players care about those type
of things and others simply don't. For example, I don't go into help files of games and look at RTP. I just want to spin and couldn't
be bothered with that sort of stuff. If I'm feeling a particular game, I open it up and spin.

Muscling a game for me simply means setting auto-spins at 100 spins, not see a feature and set it for another 100 and so on. I don't do
that but I know some players do. I hate Bonanza so I'll use Donuts as an example. I could spin 50 spins, see that the game isn't paying, hop
onto Book of Dead and get 3 books within 10 spins. I guess I'm an old fashioned gambler in the sense that I simply don't care about
the intricacies of a slot and more so if I'm "feeling" the slot at that given time.
Yeah, i do that aswell.
Well, except with Whos the bride, i often stay on that slot for waaay to long.
Sometimes it works out and you can 'grind' a wildline, but most of the time its one way trip to bust-town.

I was just pointing out that there is not supposed to be 'good' or 'bad' sessions on a slot, if everything works as its supopsed to, any given spin should have equal chance to land the bonus, big win etc.
But i think most players would agree that slots do get hot/cold streaks which are seemingly impossible to break.
So its easy to think you dont always have the same chance to win when playing.

Well, what are you going to do with that information if it's negative? Stop playing the games?
Stop, never, but i would swap to other games if it came out a game/provider was not delivering what they say.
Stopping is for quitters and my mama didnt raise a quitter.
:laugh:

But i do enjoy looking at data&stats for things like this.
The system they have in place at videoslots should be the gold standard imo for stats and every site should have something similar.
On some sites you cant even get your rtp/spincount without asking for it in chat.
Shouldnt be a hassle to see how much you have won/lost over a period imo.

So its easy to think you dont always have the same chance to win when playing.

But yet players keep coming back despite believing that they could be rigged against them.

Even if BTG comes out and states that there ARE different models of Bonanza, and that they do fuck players a little
with scatters on max megaways, players will still play.

Also, you love Who's The Bride way too much my man ?

But yet players keep coming back despite believing that they could be rigged against them.

Even if BTG comes out and states that there ARE different models of Bonanza, and that they do fuck players a little
with scatters on max megaways, players will still play.

Also, you love Who's The Bride way too much my man ?
I accept no responsibility for that.
Its not my fault its the best slot ever made.
:laugh:

That's kind of make often wonder WTF, constantly we read "XXXX is rigged" threads here and people who have strong belive in that, keep playing and playing these same slots month after month and not even to trying to make their point by tracking their play.

Industry is happy for this kind of loyal players but if i would think that my corner store always overcharges me everytime a little bit top of my real shoppings, i for sure would stop going there, but seem to be a different ballgame with slots, people are not interested to even track their play to get some stats to support their theories and still keep playing them months and months after knowing it's rigged.

??
It's not though! It's dreary!
It's about Indian brides and it's a clone of DOA lol

But I respect that you love it too damn much.
Its the perfect recipe.
They took the best slot at the time, and replaced the men with Asian women.
Of course it would turn out great.

PnG tried doing the same thing for moon princess, but they did it in reverse and made a clone with manly muscle-gods instead.
Not as effective.

That's kind of make often wonder WTF, constantly we read "XXXX is rigged" threads here and people who have strong belive in that, keep playing and playing these same slots month after month and not even to trying to make their point by tracking their play.

Industry is happy for this kind of loyal players but if i would think that my corner store always overcharges me everytime a little bit top of my real shoppings, i for sure would stop going there, but seem to be a different ballgame with slots, people are not interested to even track their play to get some stats to support their theories and still keep playing them months and months after knowing it's rigged.
ad·dic·tion
/əˈdikSH(ə)n/
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

noun

1. the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance, thing, or activity.
    "he committed the theft to finance his drug addiction"

Difference is it would be super easy to check if the corner store is charging you more than it should.
Checking if an online slot is taking more than it should is more or less impossible to check.

What was the 'exploit' on Street Fighter

Never played it after watching the promotional video as they had seemingly turned one of my youthful days classic video games in to a pile of jerky trash :what:
Yeah Street Fighter was one of my favorite games too and NetEnt created that abomination of a slot.

I think the exploit had something to do with being able to change bet size while close to defeating a boss and keeping the higher
stake into the bonus round.

What was the 'exploit' on Street Fighter

Never played it after watching the promotional video as they had seemingly turned one of my youthful days classic video games in to a pile of jerky trash :what:
I think you could 'build' the feature on low stakes and up your betsize before triggering it to gain an advantage.
The math that was supposed to give you a feature based on your average betszize wasnt working right.
Not 100% sure so dont quote me on that.

Edit: Najasaki beat me to it, thread is rigged against me.

Difference is it would be super easy to check if the corner store is charging you more than it should.
Checking if an online slot is taking more than it should is more or less impossible to check.

Not sure it would be super easy if they would just add very little extra VAT to everything and your receipt match with amount charged. It just feel really weird that when you are so sure that somebody is cheating you, you keep going back and keep donating your money.

Which is my opinion of slot playing in general, still trying to find out why people spend money on these games where you can't do much better with any skills (much easier to understand people playing poker, trading in sport exchanges etc... where you can actually make money if you are good) but you just lose in long run, maybe i one day understand why people keep playing these games, I'm just happy I'm not :)

Its the perfect recipe.
They took the best slot at the time, and replaced the men with Asian women.
Of course it would turn out great.

PnG tried doing the same thing for moon princess, but they did it in reverse and made a clone with manly muscle-gods instead.
Not as effective.

You sure it's not deeper than that Kroffe? Let me see your browsing history to make sure you're not shopping
for mail order brides from the far East :laugh:

Not sure it would be super easy if they would just add very little extra VAT to everything and your receipt match with amount charged. It just feel really weird that when you are so sure that somebody is cheating you, you keep going back and keep donating your money.

Which is my opinion of slot playing in general, still trying to find out why people spend money on these games where you can't do much better with any skills (much easier to understand people playing poker, trading in sport exchanges etc... where you can actually make money if you are good) but you just lose in long run, maybe i one day understand why people keep playing these games, I'm just happy I'm not :)

I think most of everything you said still falls under the addiction umbrella.

Its entertainment, atleast for me.
Obviously more fun winning, but even losing sessions can provide entertainment/excitement.

Compared with other forms of entertainment that costs money, with online slotting its almost impossible to know if you get what you pay for.
If you pay for a movie its easy to see if the runtime is as advertised, the actors are the same as advertised etc.
You dont have to go see a movie a couple million times before you can accurately say you get or dont get what you pay for with the movie.
Same can not be said for slots.

Obviously more fun winning, but even losing sessions can provide entertainment/excitement.

Compared with other forms of entertainment that costs money, with online slotting its almost impossible to know if you get what you pay for.
If you pay for a movie its easy to see if the runtime is as advertised, the actors are the same as advertised etc.
You dont have to go see a movie a couple million times before you can accurately say you get or dont get what you pay for with the movie.

Why not to change form of entertainment to movies or some other form where this kind of stress is not needed? Just trying to understand how some people can get so much entertainment for watching reels spinning, but i'm also really happy that people keep playing these slots as owning gaming companies been quite hugely profitable last years, i rather gamble with them by buying their shares instead of playing their slots as don't believe i would be that person who hits multiple jackpots and get rich by playing slots (rigged or not, end result is pretty same).

If remember right, i've seen some articles that some actor in some movie was not all real but used some parts of body borrowed from another actor in some scenes, that probably would make that rigged movie?

donuts@videoslots

€ 45,395.80​

Wagered​

€ 45,274.82​

Winnings​

€ -120.98​

Net​

View attachment 157697
The game must be bent or been tampered with as you are running over %age!!!

Maybe it was changed in April like all other BTG games apparently!!

That’s a decent sample size there and shows what’s possible for and against.

Seems some people just don’t get that.

I can 100% agree with this statement.

But the reality is that you account for a very small percentage of players that play as a form of entertainment
and not as an addiction.

The question is why would a player keep hitting the spin button if a particular slot keeps slaughtering their balance
and they wholeheartedly believe that the game they're playing is without a shadow of a doubt, rigged?

Why not to change form of entertainment to movies or some other form where this kind of stress is not needed? Just trying to understand how some people can get so much entertainment for watching reels spinning, but i'm also really happy that people keep playing these slots as owning gaming companies been quite hugely profitable last years, i rather gamble with them by buying their shares instead of playing their slots as don't believe i would be that person who hits multiple jackpots and get rich by playing slots (rigged or not, end result is pretty same).

If remember right, i've seen some articles that some actor in some movie was not all real but used some parts of body borrowed from another actor in some scenes, that probably would make that rigged movie?
That kind of information is not available for slots, they dont show or talk about any behind the scenes stuff.
Good example showing how other kinds of entertainment is much more transparent about whats going on, thanks. ;)

People can find entertainment in alot of different things.
Maybe you dont enjoy watching reels spins, maybe instead you enjoy watching people run around on the grass chasing after a ball, or watching people swim in the water really fast or driving a car round and round and round and round a track, or watch horses run round and round and round a track etc.
Tons of people enjoy those things, i dont understand what people find so entertaining about it, but i dont think its weird just because i dont understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back