Brunei legalises stoning to death for being gay

steveh35

Dormant Account
I hope but doubt world leaders will stop trading with this vile country

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

My friend who is gay worked at the Sultan's palace four years ago while in a relationship with his now husband I am just glad he is well away from Brunei now.

These Asian countries need to wake up and drag themselves into the 21 century, fine if you do not believe in homosexuality then that's your right but to threaten people with death and leave them frightened in their own country is a disgrace.

and there you have it, Islam in action, this is sharia law which is becoming a way of life in Bradford, Luton, Birmingham and many other areas. A religion which literally drags us back to the stone ages.

I might get arrested now for having an opinion, the way this country is going.

It is just sick that this can still be done in countries..And the world watches and does nothing, why do our governments care.
They are too busy filling their own pockets and f*cking over a smooth Brexit.

My brother in law is gay and he is one of the nicest chaps I have ever met, he is also great with my kids.

Disgusting that a country like Brunei implies these kind of punishments for just being gay. WAKE UP it is 2019 you friggin stone age grunts!

Does Brunei not cut of the hands of people who are guilty of theft too?

There has been political unrest there for a while and someone is trying to stamp their authority - it all just beggars belief in a modern world!

Back in the 1600s-1800s America, blacks were treated as property, lacked rights and were owned by white men. Some people were fine with it, back then it was American culture & tradition. But some people stood up to them, that's how slavery ended.

Today's Islam is the same story. Women are being treated as property, lack the same rights as men in *literally* every single Islamic country on earth (including progressive ones like Dubai), and are being owned by Arab men. And just like back then, there are 2 camps. One that's against it and want the oppression to end, and one that turns the other cheek because it's "culture & tradition". And right now, I'm not even scratching the surface on gays being being put in ww2-style concentration camps, lynched, tortured and killed.

Be on the right side of history, be against Islam (but not muslim individuals).

I think I read about George Clooney commenting on this, and how we should boycott Brunei- owned hotels etc

We know it went on for decades but to legalize it is barbaric. Plus stoning? And they wonder why they get called backward savages, it's not 850 A.D anymore :mad:

Worse is how they would interpret say homosexual behaviour. In Dubai some guy was arrested for brushing against another guy in a bar and for tapping his hip as he went past, the police were straight on to him :confused:

This is why it's disturbing how places like Dubai and Brunei, culturally miles apart and showing themselves to be desirable places to visit with great facilities etc and yet are united under one thing. Namely the religion of peace :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back