Brexit - whats the difference.....

danofthewibble

The language was always emotive as well; see the use of words like "NOW" to start sentences - angered exasperation designed to provoke a reaction in the readership. "GREEDY EU FATCATS" etc. Always the same.

All the while we're paying people in the house of lords a daily amount that is MORE than the amount someone on Universal Credit receives in a month.

This country is a disgrace. If I could afford to move elsewhere, I would. Except that referendum removed my right to just go and settle on the continent without hassle.

danofthewibble

The language was always emotive as well; see the use of words like "NOW" to start sentences - angered exasperation designed to provoke a reaction in the readership. "GREEDY EU FATCATS" etc. Always the same.

All the while we're paying people in the house of lords a daily amount that is MORE than the amount someone on Universal Credit receives in a month.

This country is a disgrace. If I could afford to move elsewhere, I would. Except that referendum removed my right to just go and settle on the continent without hassle.
Oh, and the same spivs that gamed the referendum for their own ends and are now in charge of the country have spent hundreds of millions on PPE that CANNOT BE USED. Purchased from companies which had no experience in the supply of PPE. Like confectioners. And off-the-shelf companies which didn't exist previously.

And of course, they're owned by companies linked to MPs.

I will never, ever get over this referendum. A bonfire of rights to aid the bank accounts of a bunch of cunts.

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
Well at least it's good old fashioned British corruption.

That's basically the story of Brexit, nearly everyone gets fucked whilst a few rich liars and disaster capitalists get to make out like bandits.

And guess who ends up paying the bill.

Brexit is the crime of the century, you've almost got to admire the breathtaking scale and scope of the con job they've managed to pull off.

Ueber Meister
Corruption is fine to brexiteers apparently, as long as its good old British/Russian corruption.

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
Corruption is fine to brexiteers apparently, as long as its good old British/Russian corruption.
Lol not the old Russians again that mr Corbyn wouldn’t admit caused atrociously violent acts on our own soil.. or is the new type of Russian all cuddly and friendly like @Kroffe

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
You won't actually find the word 'BREXIT' on the UK government's Brexit website, they're actively trying to decouple the word from the shitshow that's coming when transition ends for obvious reasons.

Irrespective of titling, however, this is the official Brexit website that businesses and individuals can go to to see about the FRESH NEW START that awaits them on the 1st January.

The issue the government has now is that they're finally having to tell the truth about what's coming, and guess what folks, literally nothing, not one single solitary thing gets better, or cheaper, or easier.

So, finally, this is Brexit and what it looks like.

Everything's going to get worse, the only question is by how much.

Have a look for yourself -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

(Honestly, have a play around with the site, press the START NOW button and invent a person/business and what that person/business does, you'll be left with a page at the end that tells you all the new shit you're going to have to do from 1st January, just to carry on doing the stuff you do completely hassle-free now.)

1597427871622.png

1597427608891.png

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
If that website had been on the side of a bus in 2016, I wonder how things would have gone.

VOTE LEAVE IF YOU LIKE FILLING FUCKING FORMS IN.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
CAG
Again, the mere concept of people choosing to vote Leave based on not being part of the Croissants Club and/ or wishing a country to reassert its sovereignty away from the EU prawn sandwich- munchers is all but lost on the Re-gurgitators.

Yes it's terrible, yes I'll struggle to fulfil my LaVazza coffee cravings for the foreseeable. But again, apart from being on the wrong side of history (again) and having to accept all these 'isms' headed my way, unlike a certain group who somehow wish history to be changed, four years after the fact, the option was quite clear:

To leave the E.U

People's reasons were wide and varied, despite the official narrative. So continuously beating the same drum in the vain hope that the racists & bigots see the error of their ways only serves to make one particular group look very, very sad

cncas2123

Meister Member
MM
You won't actually find the word 'BREXIT' on the UK government's Brexit website, they're actively trying to decouple the word from the shitshow that's coming when transition ends for obvious reasons.

Irrespective of titling, however, this is the official Brexit website that businesses and individuals can go to to see about the FRESH NEW START that awaits them on the 1st January.

The issue the government has now is that they're finally having to tell the truth about what's coming, and guess what folks, literally nothing, not one single solitary thing gets better, or cheaper, or easier.

(Honestly, have a play around with the site, press the START NOW button and invent a person/business and what that person/business does, you'll be left with a page at the end that tells you all the new shit you're going to have to do from 1st January, just to carry on doing the stuff you do completely hassle-free now.)

View attachment 139231

View attachment 139230
And your point is? Its democracy at work, it makes no difference what the reason behind a persons vote was, but the will of the people was to leave. That is DEMOCRACY and just because you dont like it doesnt mean its going to change.

cncas2123

Meister Member
MM

View attachment 139231

View attachment 139230
And your point is? Its democracy at work, it makes no difference what the reason behind a persons vote was, but the will of the people was to leave. That is DEMOCRACY and just because you dont like it doesnt mean its going to change.

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
BREXITEER - 'We don't need your stinking single market! We leave! Fuck your Croissant Club!'

BREXIT GOVERNMENT TRADE NEGOTIATOR - 'We'd like wide-ranging rights in the EU for our haulage industry please'

EU - 'You had that, it was called EU and single market membership, you don't get it as a third country, we explained all this to you years ago'

BREXIT GOVERNMENT TRADE NEGOTIATOR - 'Wahhhh wahhh' <Stamps feet>

1597824961670.png
1597825001360.png

cncas2123

Meister Member
MM
BREXITEER - 'We don't need your stinking single market! We leave! Fuck your Croissant Club!'

BREXIT GOVERNMENT TRADE NEGOTIATOR - 'We'd like wide-ranging rights in the EU for our haulage industry please'

EU - 'You had that, it was called EU and single market membership, you don't get it as a third country, we explained all this to you years ago'

BREXIT GOVERNMENT TRADE NEGOTIATOR - 'Wahhhh wahhh' <Stamps feet>

View attachment 139531
View attachment 139532
Getting more desperate with your rants now.
Why do you assume everyone who voted for Brexit is right wing and did it because of what they saw on a bus?
I’m sure a lot of people who voted to leave had valid reasons to vote that way, but in each and every post that you make you denigrate their right to have an opposing view to yours.
It’s democracy in action , you need to get over it and move on and accept that people who voted to leave had the right to vote that way just as you had the right to vote to remain .

datch

mm1
Why do you assume everyone who voted for Brexit is right wing and did it because of what they saw on a bus?
I’m sure a lot of people who voted to leave had valid reasons to vote that way, but in each and every post that you make you denigrate their right to have an opposing view to yours.
It’s democracy in action , you need to get over it and move on and accept that people who voted to leave had the right to vote that way just as you had the right to vote to remain .
They had every right to vote the way they did. But now you have to realize that there is no oven ready deal and that UK is now a third country to the EU, a competitor with no right to demand anything.
We have every right to look for us (EU countries) first. UK is in a very weak position now and almost every country you try to negotiate trade deals with, will try to take advantage of the weak position, Brexitvoters brought their country in. It is now UK against the rest of the world... Don't expect anybody to give the UK presents. Good luck!
Just leave and get happy. BOJO is gonna sell the UK out anyway.

Last edited:

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
I have accepted it, the UK has left the EU, we're out, that's it, job done, I've posted to that effect multiple times in this very thread.

However, accepting that reality doesn't mean folks such as myself, danofthewibble, colinsunderland etc just have to sit here and keep quiet in the name of 'democracy' (which, incidentally, would literally be the exact opposite of the right to engage in free and democratic debate).

What I'm concerned with now are the realities and consequences of Brexit, and it's those that I am continuing to discuss in this thread, because they are very real, and potentially very serious.

Also I don't make any assumptions about all Brexit voters or what their motivations were, I have no doubt they are wide-ranging and varied - although I stand by my statement 'You won't find a racist who voted for Remain'.

My dad voted for Brexit and he's a working class bloke who lives in a deprived area of north Manchester, and I know what his motivations were because he told me. (Hint, it's something to do with immigrants.)

What we do know for a fact is that many of the arguments put forward by the Leave campaign have been demonstrably proven to be lies and falsehoods, and it's those that are coming home to roost now, and it's those that I'm keeping an eye on.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
I have accepted it, the UK has left the EU, we're out, that's it, job done, I've posted to that effect multiple times in this very thread.

However, accepting that reality doesn't mean folks such as myself, danofthewibble, colinsunderland etc just have to sit here and keep quiet in the name of 'democracy' (which, incidentally, would literally be the exact opposite of the right to engage in free and democratic debate).

What I'm concerned with now are the realities and consequences of Brexit, and it's those that I am continuing to discuss in this thread, because they are very real, and potentially very serious.

Also I don't make any assumptions about all Brexit voters or what their motivations were, I have no doubt they are wide-ranging and varied - although I stand by my statement 'You won't find a racist who voted for Remain'.

My dad voted for Brexit and he's a working class bloke who lives in a deprived area of north Manchester, and I know what his motivations were because he told me. (Hint, it's something to do with immigrants.)

What we do know for a fact is that many of the arguments put forward by the Leave campaign have been demonstrably proven to be lies and falsehoods, and it's those that are coming home to roost now, and it's those that I'm keeping an eye on.
So was no sandwiches, super STD's, house price crash and all the other remoaner predictions. Both sides made often ridiculous arguments for their objective. But only one side won. I take it we can still import sour grapes from the Dordogne without restriction?

Sidmanaman73

Newbie member
So was no sandwiches, super STD's, house price crash and all the other remoaner predictions. Both sides made often ridiculous arguments for their objective. But only one side won. I take it we can still import sour grapes from the Dordogne without restriction?
Liz Truss is leading negotiations so we will only take their grapes if they take our Stilton. A woman with a serious cheese fetish as her Japanese negotiations showed. Luckily, we have tons of the shite...

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
Oops!

Another one for the, 'No silly, that was how it worked when you were an EU member' pile.

----------------------------------

EU negotiators have rejected a British request for a migration pact that would allow the government to return asylum seekers to other European countries.

When the
expires on 31 December, the government will lose the right to transfer refugees and migrants to the EU country in which they arrived, a cornerstone of the European asylum system known as the Dublin regulation.

1597935391731.png

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
Comments like this are inflamatory and unnecessary
Oops!

Another one for the, 'No silly, that was how it worked when you were an EU member' pile.

----------------------------------

EU negotiators have rejected a British request for a migration pact that would allow the government to return asylum seekers to other European countries.

When the
expires on 31 December, the government will lose the right to transfer refugees and migrants to the EU country in which they arrived, a cornerstone of the European asylum system known as the Dublin regulation.

View attachment 139602
sink them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)