Brazil Bomba (Yggdrasil)

Interesting mechanic where symbols pay when they touch eachother. Not cluster pays as such, I'd probably class it more as adjacent. It's a grid game with 48 positions and the top paying symbol pays 1000x for a full screen but the kicker is there is a multiplier that goes up with each reaction. The multiplier doesn't reset in the free games.

I ran about €50 on 20c spins through it last night and my best hit was 35x, no bonus in sight :eek2: The variance on this one is once again through the roof.

Anyone played it yet or had any good hits?

1198b2fdaa5fa9309d42811edac928c0.jpg

Interesting mechanic where symbols pay when they touch eachother. Not cluster pays as such, I'd probably class it more as adjacent. It's a grid game with 48 positions and the top paying symbol pays 1000x for a full screen but the kicker is there is a multiplier that goes up with each reaction. The multiplier doesn't reset in the free games.

I ran about €50 on 20c spins through it last night and my best hit was 35x, no bonus in sight :eek2: The variance on this one is once again through the roof.

View attachment 123659

Not even seen it anywhere.
Is it brand spanking new?

View attachment 123659

35x? That's a major win for most ygg slots isn't it? :p

I just don't like the 'feel' of ygg slots at all. Seems impossible to get in front.

35x? That's a major win for most ygg slots isn't it? :p

I just don't like the 'feel' of ygg slots at all. Seems impossible to get in front.
I do like their slots, but i agree its an uphill battle most of the time.
Mostly just play some of their older ones.
Like hoping for a wildline on Cazino zeppelin (wich seems to be about 1000x more rare than on doa)

First grid slot from Yggdrasil, everyone is jumping on the Jammin' Jars gravy train. :rolleyes:

Slightly less volatile than Jammin' but also lower win potential just shy of 9,000x bet.

You need to enter the free spins with a reasonable multiplier as you will get only 5 for 3 scatters, 10 for 4, 15 for 4 and 20 for 6 respectively. Most triggers are though with the 5FS and with no multiplier to carry into the round you'd be happy to see 10x bet as payout.

FS trigger roughly 1:280 spins, so it can easily go 500 without a trigger.

Thought though that it is not a bad first effort from them.

Last edited:
Trying this little beauty at the moment. The first round was on EUR1 bets and I ended with a 170x bet loss after the Enhanced feature. :oops:

Let's hope it does better on EUR2. Still need 15 hearts. :rolleyes:

1582324122306.png

Not really as it still has paylines.
oh ok. Not trying to pick apart your post...I'm honestly asking; is that what makes a game a grid slot, if the wins can be 'grouped' vs following pay-lines

oh ok. Not trying to pick apart your post...I'm honestly asking; is that what makes a game a grid slot, if the wins can be 'grouped' vs following pay-lines

It didn't understand it as "taking apart", thought it was a valid reason as you do have the impression because of the tumbling symbols.

But yes, grid slot is cluster pays and reactive wins with modifiers. Gem Rock has 4,096 ways.

One thing I have learned from this game is if you want a tonking and bitter disappointment, take the angel free spins. If you want a decent chance at 500x or so, take dynamite lover spins.
I have more or less the same experience.
I still go for the angel spins on all the normal bonuses, and dynamite for the enhanced.

Gotta go angel if you want a shot at those 10 000x+ wins.
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back