Book of Dead - Line 1 did not pay 400x - DrueckGlueck

What is confusing about this? The pays in the pay table are COINS. When your denomination is 1 cent, you are playing 1 coin per line. 5 explorers is 5000 coins or £50.

Whether you play one or ten lines with COIN VALUE of 1 cent does not affect the pay of the explorer.

The op played one line but with a coin value of £5. 4 pharaohs is 400 coins. That's 400 £5's.. Aka £2000.

If he had played "normally" as in £5 total bet but 10 lines, his coin value would be 0.50. He would still win 400 coins. But 400 coins that are valued at 0.50 is 200.

I can't believe this is even a thing.. That people don't understand something as simple as this.. In a forum like this.

Well said.

Payline wins occur on the number of selected paylines, according to the information in the paytable and game rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings are added together. All winnings from Features (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and/or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline wins. All winning combinations are paid out at the end of a game round. Free Spin features are played with the same bet and same number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the feature – unless otherwise stated. The bet cannot be changed during a currently running game round. Please refer to the game rules for more information.

What is confusing about this? The pays in the pay table are COINS. When your denomination is 1 cent, you are playing 1 coin per line. 5 explorers is 5000 coins or £50.

Whether you play one or ten lines with COIN VALUE of 1 cent does not affect the pay of the explorer.

The op played one line but with a coin value of £5. 4 pharaohs is 400 coins. That's 400 £5's.. Aka £2000.

If he had played "normally" as in £5 total bet but 10 lines, his coin value would be 0.50. He would still win 400 coins. But 400 coins that are valued at 0.50 is 200.

I can't believe this is even a thing.. That people don't understand something as simple as this.. In a forum like this.
Agree and surprised actually that people don`t know that! A line of Explorers is 5000x when playing 1 line in base game. Much more volatile in the basegame obviously.

So it appears that playing one line with enough coins to play 10 lines (i.e. 1 line at 5e instead of 10 lines at 50c each) pays 10x the line pay.

So to confuse things further, what about playing one line at 1c (or is this not allowed?) would that still pay 5,000x coin or in other words 50euros for a 1c spin if 5OAK explorer landed?

So what happens when playing say 2 lines? Does the above still apply? In other words 5OAK explorer would pay 2500x line bet?

Because if it isn't pro-rata then the maths is all over the place on the game. You would all be better-off playing 1-line in the long term.

For someone who regularly does slot reviews I'm struggling to see why your finding it so hard to get your head round.

Pay tables generally come in two ways wins are either ( x total stake ) like BTG or ( x line bet ) like BOD.

Yes 5 explorer will pay £50.00 on 1p if it lands on line 1 and still £50.00 if on any winline if all 10 lines are played ( eg 10p bet )

changing it to win by X stake win is where the confusion is happening as assuming you get 5 explorers on win line 1

1p bet = £50.00 ( 5000x bet )
10p bet all 10 lines @ 1p each = £50.00 ( 500x bet )

Which is correct as if i played a slot ( 10 lines ) total bet 10p and won £900 you would call that a 9000x win not a 90000x win because i only had 1p on the line that won 900.......

This was all explained over 100 posts ago :)

wow lol

ok heres now the ultimate the bet is 5 euro! coins are 5! the win on 1 coin is 400x he played with 5 coins so you mutliple 400 for 1 coin times 5. the result of that is 2000x 0.10 or 1 / 200/2000

Last edited:
Pretty good run though, all things considered. Seven pages!

And yet the answer lay before us, in post #15. Well, and post #1

Goddammit, too many numbers in one post again where am I

tenor.gif

Has anyone considered that the OP saw this line in the bonus round, not the base game? If there is a fault it could be down to the fact the two symbols expanded to cover all 10 lines (even though only one is played) and somehow the line 1 with 2 wilds was ignored? Come on, this has been too quiet lately.

Has anyone considered that the OP saw this line in the bonus round, not the base game? If there is a fault it could be down to the fact the two symbols expanded to cover all 10 lines (even though only one is played) and somehow the line 1 with 2 wilds was ignored? Come on, this has been too quiet lately.

Yes the line was hit during a bonus round (free spins)
Line showed up, did not pay. Then two symbols expanded and paid for those.

On novomatic Book games you don't get paid for the line in the bonus if it's the same symbol, but PnG should pay it first and then expand.

I would imagine they have to go to PlayNGo for confirmation of the game round etc, so wouldn't expect a fast answer. Maybe ask Krystal what sort of time scale you are looking at.

She has all the information she needs since Monday, apparently there is no time-frame, she is waiting for a response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back