Book of Dead - Line 1 did not pay 400x - DrueckGlueck

I guess I’m a X stake person rather than a coin/line guy.

All I know is that when I’ve played book of dead admittedly on 10 lines it’s 40x for 4 of those little buggers in the base game and 400x if I hit 4 of them in the feature. Which I managed once on a £ stake. My one and only decent hit on the game.

Not a fan of it.

Happy to accept I’m a cluey on
The game when it comes to one lining and coin value etc etc.

The coin malarkey is on purpose to confuse players, IMO. But then I review slots every day, well past 1,500 now and at some point, it will become easier to calculate. :oops:

Red Tiger Gaming and Elk Studios are masters of confusion with their coin calculations. :rolleyes:

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY LINES YOU BET, The free spins will always pay out all the lines as they expand. if you bet 20 $ on line 1 only on BOD, And you manage to get 5 explorers (not in a line), you will still be paid out 100,000k during free spins.

This is simply not true- it's a graphical misrepresentation in the free spins- you get paid on that line that you are playing and have active (or lines if multiple). Top win in Free spins is 5000x for a full screen of Rikky boy.

If you are playing one line, you do not get paid for 10 active lines at all, you get paid for every line you are playing in accordance to how much stake you have placed on that one line. So, in effect, it makes no odds to your free spins result whether you play 1 line and 5 coins value or 5 lines and 1 coin value.

I've seen a hell of a lot of players get confused over this in freespins- and it's all due to graphics, so PNG really haven't helped the situation. Playing less lines gives you no edge in bonus when it comes to the expanding symbols, only natural line wins (as with base game).

In relation to the OP, if you are playing one line that would usually pay 40x your STAKE on 10 lines then it would indeed pay 400x ON THE SAME STAKE at 1 line...so a $5 stake with 10 active lines would return $200 but a $5 stake with just 1 active line would pay $2000 because there is 10x the value placed on that one line :)

I guess I’m a X stake person rather than a coin/line guy.

All I know is that when I’ve played book of dead admittedly on 10 lines it’s 40x for 4 of those little buggers in the base game and 400x if I hit 4 of them in the feature. Which I managed once on a £ stake. My one and only decent hit on the game.

Not a fan of it.

Happy to accept I’m a cluey on
The game when it comes to one lining and coin value etc etc.

Here's an excerpt from a Red Tiger game. IMO, all just to confuse players. :rolleyes:

1578107002730.png

The coin malarkey is on purpose to confuse players, IMO. But then I review slots every day, well past 1,500 now and at some point, it will become easier to calculate. :oops:

Red Tiger Gaming and Elk Studios are masters of confusion with their coin calculations. :rolleyes:

I guess you become isolated to other slots when you only play bonanza!!!

Fucking game!!

Pretty sure it's WWE-maths Harry's using

Well clearly something is wrong when the numbers dont add up when i try Harrys example.
Perhaps this "math" thing is not all its made out to be.
My math-teacher kept going on about how important it was.
But the same man said i would not always have a calculator on me.
Shows how much he knew.

Well clearly something is wrong when the numbers dont add up when i try Harrys example.
Perhaps this "math" thing is not all its made out to be.
My math-teacher kept going on about how important it was.
But the same man said i would not always have a calculator on me.
Shows how much he knew.
Strange. Why would he say that?

It just doesn't add up

The want me to go through 29 pages, and 281 different game id's. Locate during which ID I had free spins and the error on.
They refuse to tell me which ID's I had the free spins on.

How do I win this ?

By going through the ID's and trying to get the right one? They won't do it because it costs them 2k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back