Book of Dead - Line 1 did not pay 400x - DrueckGlueck

Hi

We have a reply from the Provider

They checked all the rounds provided and didn't find anything near the 2000 CAD. None of the rounds provided show line 1 as indicated by you. The only round that got the same symbols on one of the spins was..
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

They said ‘’But still this doesn't make the player a winner of 2K CAD, as the symbols are scatted on all 3 lines.

1578670349705.png

We checked the paytable, adjusted the bet of 5 CAD as the player did and with that amount, we can verify that he had to achieve 5 Pharaoh (on same line - line 1) in order to win 2000 CAD.

As per player's description, "where he played 1 line with a $5 bet during freespins (pharaohs) and he had a pharaoh, a book, a pharaoh, and another book on line 1", this player couldn't win that amount of money as she/he didn't achieve the necessary symbols on same line (line 1).

Please check the screenshots below’’

1578670422858.png

By the way, this is not line I am talking about. My line was on line 1.

I also believe this statement is wrong.
"We checked the paytable, adjusted the bet of 5 CAD as the player did and with that amount, we can verify that he had to achieve 5 Pharaoh (on same line - line 1) in order to win 2000 CAD "

Hi

We have a reply from the Provider

They checked all the rounds provided and didn't find anything near the 2000 CAD. None of the rounds provided show line 1 as indicated by you. The only round that got the same symbols on one of the spins was..
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

They said ‘’But still this doesn't make the player a winner of 2K CAD, as the symbols are scatted on all 3 lines.

View attachment 121267

We checked the paytable, adjusted the bet of 5 CAD as the player did and with that amount, we can verify that he had to achieve 5 Pharaoh (on same line - line 1) in order to win 2000 CAD.

As per player's description, "where he played 1 line with a $5 bet during freespins (pharaohs) and he had a pharaoh, a book, a pharaoh, and another book on line 1", this player couldn't win that amount of money as she/he didn't achieve the necessary symbols on same line (line 1).

Please check the screenshots below’’

View attachment 121268

So the screenshot you constructed with them on line 1 wasn't in fact what happened, and it turns out the game log shows them on line 5, so no win aside from the 2OAK expanders.....

But that response makes no sense. The response is constructed in a way where we assume bet is $5 for ten lines. Even though the op clearly stated he played one line at 5. It's like the developers of the game itself don't understand how line pays work in relation to the bet size.

Aside from that though, it is entirely possible the line in question was a visual bug. Play n Go, and especially book of dead, does seem to suffer them from time to time. That is to say that you see something on the screen that doesn't reflect what actually landed.

So the screenshot you constructed with them on line 1 wasn't in fact what happened, and it turns out the game log shows them on line 5, so no win aside from the 2OAK expanders.....

No, I witnessed it on line 1. Maybe they looked at the wrong game id.
100 % sure it was on line as I was looking at my game-play while it happened.

Interestingly, it’s not increased at other sites on the same licence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back