bgtgames anyone used it ?

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
Got e-mail of 500% bonus, somehow manage to clear the insane wagering. But does anyone know if they pay or they one of these slow payouts.

anyone had a withdrawal processed? do they ask for id?

Im hoping fact uses such a big brand(britains got talent) name they're safe. :confused:

I've made withdrawals from Pocket Fruity which is in the same group.. Didn't need ID :oops:

BGT Games is supposed to be a pretty good site from what I've heard, I know people who have made withdrawals from there.. Not too sure if they have needed ID though. Hope you get your winnings :thumbsup:

I had a withdraw from there, Paid out in good time, Unsure if ID was needed, Sister site to spingenie, If I can pull up any info about my cashout I will update

withdrawal processed, pretty impressed. One thing though live chat always answers back under name spin genie :D

One tip, whether bgtgames, slingo or spin genie. sign up use free spins and DONT deposit. week or two later they always e-mail you a 500% deposit bonus, which for small stakes players is great

Has anyone had problems withdrawing from bgt games .com won quite alot didnt take any bonus features but i have sent all my valid id etc the proof of id went straight throught but after 2 weeks of sending proof of address still not validated any tips please thanks

Yep played a few times, First deposit had a small win withdrew, stood pending for about 30 hours then sent to the bank, no issues. solid group

So i managed to varify my account after 2 weeks of trying now my withdrawal is still pending from 20th dec any idea if it will be cleared or how long it takes x thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back