Beware CWC deposits via Alert Pay!

3mptyseat

Non-Gambler
I made a deposit this afternoon at ALLStarsSlots and the transaction went thru on the Alertpay screen and gave me the normal Alert Pay receipt. But the receipt that is then provided by CWC's said, transaction location unknown. This was at 3:24p local time. It's 608p local time now and the deposit is still no where to be found.

The CSR's said there have been a number of complaints regarding this type of error, and even though I forwarded them the email from alert pay proving I paid, they claim they can do nothing and that the cashier should be in by morning to resolve the issues. ("Why is the AlertPay option still up?" IDK either!)

Well, ok. I just think this is why a big group like theirs needs a decision maker on the clock 24-7. But that's fodder for another day.

So u might get lucky, but if its ur last chunk of gambling money for the day, u may want to avoid AlertPay at CWC's tonight...

Same exact thing happened to me, Friday morning, with the same response, wait until monday, because the cashier dept is closed over the weekend.

I had the same thing occur a couple of times with AlertPay and Jackpot Capital Group, and they deposited my account right away after i sent the confirmation email.

Pam

Obviously the problem was never addressed because I just made a deposit that is now lost in space. And of course, no one is there to find it. CS said it was a 'tech' issue.

Did your deposits finally show up or what has happened?

Obviously the problem was never addressed because I just made a deposit that is now lost in space. And of course, no one is there to find it. CS said it was a 'tech' issue.

Did your deposits finally show up or what has happened?

My deposit was credited this morning, from a friday noon deposit. I will not use alert pay again--especially not at clubworld, and not on a fri/sat/sun. It appears that there is a delay and the cashier is the only one who can credit your account.

My deposit was credited this morning, from a friday noon deposit. I will not use alert pay again--especially not at clubworld, and not on a fri/sat/sun. It appears that there is a delay and the cashier is the only one who can credit your account.

---------------------------------------------------------

I used Alert Pay a few times over the weekend without a problem. So it wasn't consistently a problem.

Diane

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back