Betway withdrawal issues and horrendous customer service

Phoenix43

Newbie member
I recently signed up to Betway and played for the first time last night, resulting in two withdrawal requests of £200 and £80 to my PayPal account, around 11/11:30pm.
My initial impression of the site was brilliant, but when I tried to contact live chat to clarify something regarding my withdrawal, agents are only available on live chat between 8am and midnight, which is different to the 24/7 chat I've read about.
It's true the "Bot" tried to help out in the meantime, but none of the multiple choice answers were applicable to me.
Anyway, my concern is that having read horrific reviews (after spending money with them), I am extremely concerned about if/when I'll receive my withdrawals.
I contacted live chat again this morning at 8:15 and was allegedly talking to an actual person at that time, but as soon as I mentioned what my issue is, I had no response in over 30 minutes!
After reading the truly awful reviews in trustpilot, I'm worried now that they're not going to pay me my money and don't know what to do.

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently signed up to Betway and played for the first time last night, resulting in two withdrawal requests of £200 and £80 to my PayPal account, around 11/11:30pm.
My initial impression of the site was brilliant, but when I tried to contact live chat to clarify something regarding my withdrawal, agents are only available on live chat between 8am and midnight, which is different to the 24/7 chat I've read about.
It's true the "Bot" tried to help out in the meantime, but none of the multiple choice answers were applicable to me.
Anyway, my concern is that having read horrific reviews (after spending money with them), I am extremely concerned about if/when I'll receive my withdrawals.
I contacted live chat again this morning at 8:15 and was allegedly talking to an actual person at that time, but as soon as I mentioned what my issue is, I had no response in over 30 minutes!
After reading the truly awful reviews in trustpilot, I'm worried now that they're not going to pay me my money and don't know what to do.

PS when I tried live chat about 30 minutes ago, it was straight back to the bot, and none of the questions were appropriate, and I had to call it a day as I was clearly not getting anywhere.
All I want to know is why haven't they processed my payments yet, and when will get my money

I play on Betway and never got problems, if I need support I talk to them on Twitter

Attachments

• betway.png
    betway.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 6
I play hete regularly and normally get paid within 12 hours to PayPal, never had an issue, even once withdrawing £2k which I won off a bonus they had given me. They are trustworthy.

Never had to contact the customer service so cannot comment on that, but most have bots these days for generic questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back