Best Post Award

funeral979

Dormant account
PABaccred
I wondered what happened to this feature?

I keep thinking I missed something about it being deleted....but never saw it posted anywhere.

Will we ever be able to nominate posts again?

I wondered what happened to this feature?

I keep thinking I missed something about it being deleted....but never saw it posted anywhere.

Will we ever be able to nominate posts again?

Unfortunately, when we upgraded to the newer version of Vbulletin, this feature was not included with the upgrade. What's double unfortunate is that the coder who developed this plugin hasn't been online for over a year. Have no worries, we will be replacing it with something compatible soon.

I wondered that myself - maybe it was one of those things that was taken away before it had the potential to be abused?

But speaking of that, what was the point of it anyhow? I got one once and didn't get anything for it....?

Unfortunately, when we upgraded to the newer version of Vbulletin, this feature was not included with the upgrade. What's double unfortunate is that the coder who developed this plugin hasn't been online for over a year. Have no worries, we will be replacing it with something compatible soon.

Will be looking forward to it!

The charitable aspect to it was a nice touch as well.

progress is pain. have enough of these updates myself, lots of programs have em, so :D, and then there's updates to fix previous updates. it's so much fun ;)
nice feature though, hope you guys get it back

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back