Being killed for your fat...

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
So a friend calls me and tells me about a story she heard that people are getting killed for their fat in Peru to sell to cosmetic companies. I'm like 'yeah right, like waking up in a bathtub full of ice with a kidney missing.'

But lo and behold it turns out to be true -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It's a bloody strange world.

$15K a LITRE! If I'd have known there was such a market for human fat I could have been rich years ago! :rolleyes:

United States must be Utopia for those guys, huh?:eek2: I can see the headlines...."Millions go missing visiting weight loss centers"

So a friend calls me and tells me about a story she heard that people are getting killed for their fat in Peru to sell to cosmetic companies. I'm like 'yeah right, like waking up in a bathtub full of ice with a kidney missing.'

But lo and behold it turns out to be true -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It's a bloody strange world.

$15K a LITRE! If I'd have known there was such a market for human fat I could have been rich years ago! :rolleyes:

no kidding i bet theres a lot of peeps that would donate for$ on a reg basis to a clinic [sterile] with nurses and docs :confused:

The Italian PM had liposuction and some artist made a bar of soap from his fat and sold it for $18K - I don't know if the guy who bought it is actually going to use it to wash with or if it's just a conversation piece.

Of course he's a public figure so that's why soap made from his fat's worth more I guess. :rolleyes:

I don't have any fat to sell. :(

I wonder if there's a market for shoulder or back hair. :)

Ahhh yessss.... To Serve Man

(that's for you Twilight Zone fans out there.... LOL)

Medical authorities have expressed scepticism about a black market for human fat, partly because of the wide availability of fat for use in surgical procedures. ....

The alleged buyers of the fat are also being hunted by police.

You knoiw what I hate about these types of stories?? We'll probably never hear or see anything else about it....

On second thought I think I might let my shoulder hair grow. With the right conditioners I may eventually be able to do a comb over.

:lolup: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

One time I was getting a hair cut and the barber is shaving the back of my neck and he's pulling my collar down and shaving and pulling and shaving and the front of my collar is working it's way up around my adams apple and my face is starting to turn purple... Finally I said "Buddy, you might as well stop there. It goes all the way to my ass."

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back