at last i can introduce myself ....

yodapark

Dormant account
HI GUYS ,....i am yodapark from uk ...very new to this but looks like a great site....hope you will be patient with an ancient jedi who has parkinsons disease but a good sense of humour.... i am wife , mum , of ....years ..used to teach but for the PD thingy ...had to give up skate boarding and lap-dancing too but hey life is good ...:thumbsup:

CELTIC BUDDHIST ...THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELCOME ...oops sorry for caps no offence for shouting ...just shaky hands ...

Or shaking by the side of the road with dysentary :)

I saw a funny movie the other night, might have been that 'ugly' little girl from star trek all grow'd up and when anyone asked the origins of her name she said, 'israeli/irish' or the such :) {Blake} I ran across a norse/celtic quote that said 'may you slide down the bannister of happiness' and it reminded me of a good loving friend's salutation of 'may the bluebird of happiness shit upon your head'. I just thought I'd mix them up a bit, eh? :)

Eem nah geldig, eem nah boooooodah. It's just my current siggy :) Welcome!

CELTIC BUDDHIST ...THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELCOME ...oops sorry for caps no offence for shouting ...just shaky hands ...
easy now. you are welcome here, no fear. welcome yodapark (jesus i felt like adam sandler when said it) welcome yodapark bwa ha ha ha its the name:) just kicks off somethig funny in me. welcome

I could use some wisdom, and I don't mean the gambling kind less yer offrin. These dolts have a set statistical thing that may be good to scare the birds away, but... it don't mean sh*t to a sagebrush or slot machine :D

I see that you are right on with life, and i like that. that is all i can say.

Will ya be me mum here?

Last edited:
easy now. you are welcome here, no fear. welcome yodapark (jesus i felt like adam sandler when said it) welcome yodapark bwa ha ha ha its the name:) just kicks off somethig funny in me. welcome

I could use some wisdom, and I don't mean the gambling kind less yer offrin. These dolts have a set statistical thing that may be good to scare the birds away, but... it don't mean sh*t to a sagebrush or slot machine :D

I see that you are right on with life, and i like that. that is all i can say.

Will ya be me mum here?

of course i,ll be your cybermum hun ..:thumbsup: glad you like me name...yoda from my kids who keep telling me how great i am with an light sabre and fleet of foot too ..lol park from james parkinson who has so generously given me his med condition ...lol ps polee dancing just may be wishful thinkng but hey what a wish hun ...lol

Hi there Yoda, nice to have you posting with us. Anyone with your sense of humor will be surely needed in Wild Cards. Join us anytime. :)

thanks hun will try to find you but might get lost in cyberspace looking cos fingers do their own thing but hey ...se you soon ...:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back