Anyone having issues playing at VS?

Mouche12

Kitty Lover
PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
PABnononaccred
Am having lots of computer server errors (Bonanza), lagging, reels that keep on spinning on MG games (Adventure Palace, Ladies Nite). Anyone else experiencing thes issues?

Playing incognito mode now, but doesn't help.:mad:

Yes thats why Im out here right now. The rages to Riches battle shows me at 1300 points and winning 8 spins when I was 2400 and some odd points! And now there is no chat.
I had nothing but problems all day with these battles. Im not losing out in the top 5 this time! lol

Im really over tired so maybe Im losing it, chat is looking into it now and the lag could of been from the sit and go battles.

Well the issues I keep having at videoslots for the last month is when i try and play some slots from some providers I get a cloudflare error in the actual window that the slot should load into.

This happens in firefox/chrome/canary/edge and sometimes clearing cache fixes it for 1 load. but as soon as I refresh the page and it then shows the cloudflare error again.

I have told live chat on numerous occasions and they are none the wiser about it either.

So if anyone else is having this issue as well please let me know. This affects real play and also battles.

Below is a screenshot to show you what I mean.

videoslots-error.jpg

Hello everyone.

We do not have any reports currently about these issues but it will be investigated. If anyone is still experiencing this problem, please get in touch with me or our Support and we can collect some information.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hello everyone.

We do not have any reports currently about these issues but it will be investigated. If anyone is still experiencing this problem, please get in touch with me or our Support and we can collect some information.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Thanks dan, I hope it can be fixed asap. Because I am quite frankly sick of it. Been going on for far too long now. Please keep this thread updated about my issue and the OP issue too please :)

It's slightly better today, but yesterday (or actually last night) it was terrible, all games I played were lagging terribly (MG and BTG and Play 'n Go)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back