Any one from Italy

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
Hope every one is well, I am trying to send a shipment of to Italy but for some reason all the curler's have not got the details on there system,

Can somebody let me know what is the street / town etc or where it is going? Thanks in advance

contrada albanicchi sn
Vizzini CT 95049
Italy

Hope every one is well, I am trying to send a shipment of to Italy but for some reason all the curler's have not got the details on there system,

Can somebody let me know what is the street / town etc or where it is going? Thanks in advance

contrada albanicchi sn
Vizzini CT 95049
Italy

Contrada Albanicchi - Albanicchi street
Vizzini - city
CT - Catania region/county/province
95049 - post code

Contrada can be also "district". So not 100% sure on that one.

Hi
I am italian

Contrada is what in english you call "locality" (usually about rural places in the countryside), but is still OK for your shipment.
SN means Senza Numero (without number).
Vizzini is the main village (and 95049 is its zip code)
CT means Catania and is referring to the Province

Dunno how you are shipping but if you are using a courier like DHL / UPS and such, I'd reccommend you to give them also phone number of the destination.

contrada albanicchi sn
Vizzini CT 95049
Italy

Much appreciated, Thanks for your time, I think I have got it now, I know its like back to front in some country's & you guys most probably look at ours backwards :)

Bloody nightmare to to the truth, As long as it arrives its all good, Ordered some parts from HongKong last week only took 7 days to get here so at least some parts of the postal services are working :)

Hi
I am italian

Contrada is what in english you call "locality" (usually about rural places in the countryside), but is still OK for your shipment.
SN means Senza Numero (without number).
Vizzini is the main village (and 95049 is its zip code)
CT means Catania and is referring to the Province

Dunno how you are shipping but if you are using a courier like DHL / UPS and such, I'd reccommend you to give them also phone number of the destination.

contrada albanicchi sn
Vizzini CT 95049
Italy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back