Aloha :)

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
Hi everyone,

i just wanted to introduce myself, i'm a crazy video slot fan from Switzerland :)

Right now i'm playing at Mr. Green but i've been through all different software's and kind of tried every single 5 reel slot i could find :)

Right now, i'm crazy about IR since a couple of days and i still wait for my 3th, 4th and 5th Wild Desire reel to go wild :)

I'm happy to meet new people that are as fanatic about slots as i am... Especially when it comes to bonus feature's i'm getting excited :)

Cheerio,
Hoff

Welcome Hoff!

Plenty of "Slot-heads" on this site for sure! :thumbsup:
I would advise against getting hooked on IR if you can. OK some people have hit some incredible wins on it - but I believe the majority of us (yes, that includes me) find it just a money vacuum and you're more likely to get blood from a stone than hit anything decent on it... :(

What other slots do you like? Any of the NetEnt ones?

KK

Hey guys,

thanks for the warm welcome :)

IR is for me (i know it's weird) a saver.

I've been two times down on 30$ and both times IR brought me back to 500$ just with 0.90$ bet playing for 2-4 hours... I love it so far. But i want at least 3 or 4 reels Widl Desire :D:D:D

Besides IR, my favorites slots (right now) are:

1. FRANKENSTEIN - Gave me some good money with that "linked wild" feature... Free Spins usually pay at least 30-50x bet. Never had less!!!
2. 100'000 + 50'000 PYRAMID - Both gave me huge wins during regular play and in free spins...!!
3. TEXAS TEA - Just because one time i had 5 oil pumps and i made with them 800$ out of 1$ :)
4. LEPRECHAUNS LUCK - Gave me some pretty decent wins!!!
5. PLAYTECH: GREAT BLUE, PENGUIN VACATION AND IRISH LUCK - All pretty high variance but bonus rounds gave me huuuuge wins... But they can run extremely dry...

Thats my list right now :)

Any suggestions: Just tell me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back