Aladdins wishes.. need help

summer59

Dormant account
Hello Everyone, i dont now where to post this but i hope here is the right place.

I hope some of you know the RTG slot Aladdins wishes and are able to help me.

Yesterday i recived 3 scattered lamps on aladdins wishes, you can see them on the screenshot below, but i recived no feature.

Im very sure that these 3 lamps, that are next to each other on the same payline should give me the feature. I hope someone that know this slot takes a closer look and helpes me out!

Hello Everyone, i dont now where to post this but i hope here is the right place.

I hope some of you know the RTG slot Aladdins wishes and are able to help me.

Yesterday i recived 3 scattered lamps on aladdins wishes, you can see them on the screenshot below, but i recived no feature.

Im very sure that these 3 lamps, that are next to each other on the same payline should give me the feature. I hope someone that know this slot takes a closer look and helpes me out!

Welcome to the forum!

The lamps should occur left-to-right starting with the leftmost reel or right-to-left starting with the rightmost reel to get the feature :(
So no feature this time... They don't have to land on a payline anyway.

The lamps have to be lined up from left to right, or right to left - in other words, the three have to start on the first line or end on the last line. Hope this helps.

Re

They occure when there are three from left to right or right to left, meaning that you have to get them in the first three lines or the last three lines.

Ama

ok, one on top:

Herzlich willkommen!

klar helfen Dir hier alle gern.
links nach rechts oder umgekehrt. Nicht in der Mitte.

got me?

And if you need any help in german, feel free to send me a pm.
:)

i'm calling b.s.

how could anyone be so monumentally insane?

and what's with the extra 47 cents? were they just previously spinning pennies and now bills?

this is a doctored screenie, and when they thought they saw a non-pay on a winning spin, they jacked the betsize shown in the image to try and get a huge payout if the dispute came down in their favour. unfortunately, they've discovered the spin was not supposed to be a winner at all. elementary, watson.

:thumbsup:

i'm calling b.s.

how could anyone be so monumentally insane?

and what's with the extra 47 cents? were they just previously spinning pennies and now bills?

this is a doctored screenie, and when they thought they saw a non-pay on a winning spin, they jacked the betsize shown in the image to try and get a huge payout if the dispute came down in their favour. unfortunately, they've discovered the spin was not supposed to be a winner at all. elementary, watson.

:thumbsup:

Hmm, you cynic you :)

It could just be strange artifacting, but the "$5.00 bet per line" has a strange rectangular pixelation around it when blown up in photoshop... but these things happen.:D

humourous pm

summer59 said:
:lolup: doctorscreens.. you as a veteran bonus hunter should know how to hit boni with slots play...:rolleyes:

cracked me up on many levels. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back