Afterlife: Inferno Comp - Win a Break in Florence & Other Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
I see the problem :D It doesn't matter for the comps that specify two dates but this 2nd comp I guess it does cos of the "Time of this post" start point. So I've changed the end time to say Midnight UK time and the next comps will be date based.

Then let's hope Harry isn't coming in with a too late screenshot:eek2: I can't see the first one as fair either but I accept it of course.

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Couldn't wait for next week and made a small deposit of €20.00 playing €0.20 bets just to try the slot.
Love the sound and graphics, really well designed slot with an interesting paytable.
Unfortunately did not get the free spins (couple times 2 scatters) nor the hell freezes over feature and the biggest win was 14x stake.
So I guess the slot saves up for next week when I can play higher bets. :D:D

Would have loved to get the free spins,just to see them live in action.

But I will be back next week for some decent action on this. ;)
Cool to see the CM members credits in the paytable!! Would love to have tested this too..Maybe get an invite next time? :thumbsup:

Harry_BKK

Dormant account
Then let's hope Harry isn't coming in with a too late screenshot:eek2: I can't see the first one as fair either but I accept it of course.

No worries Sara, I won't be fretting over a few hours. Simmo makes the rules.

Plus no luck last night with the cashback, only played some 300 spins though before changing to DOA which was then even worse. :oops:

This part goes to you fair and square! Congrats! :thumbsup:

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
No worries Sara, I won't be fretting over a few hours. Simmo makes the rules.

Plus no luck last night with the cashback, only played some 300 spins though before changing to DOA which was then even worse. :oops:

This part goes to you fair and square! Congrats! :thumbsup:

Thanks, but some Canadians still have up to 7 hours to win so I guess I will know when I wake up tomorrow :D

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
Nice try :thumbsup: At least you seem to be winning.
That other screenie you posted though should have a prize for worst non-win feature:eek2:

Harry_BKK

Dormant account
Thanks, but some Canadians still have up to 7 hours to win so I guess I will know when I wake up tomorrow :D

Congrats Sara...the prize is yours! :)

Now on to the HFO challenge. I am sure where I would need it I won't score another 700+ x bet win on it like 3 days ago. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.