New Slot Announcement Afterlife Inferno by Leander

I dont know how someone can say this game is good ?
1. dead spins dead spins dead spins 3x bet win dead spins dead spins dead spins
2. hell freezes over took me 650 spins and paid me 3x bet
3. on those 650 spins ive seen 3 scatters 2 times and both features i picked paid me 4x bet
4. game is laggy as fuck
5. see screenshot , it doesnt even pay wins ?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Also i just lost 100e on it with rtp 40%... puuuuh
dyLgkw

4. Click on "settings" at the bottom left and change to "Fast Play" if the spins are too slow for you.
5. That is not a pay line on Afterlife.

I am some $2K ahead on the game playing mainly with $1 - $2 bets, some with $5. Yesterday I had below 40% RTP on the first 100 spins too, happens on any HV and even MV games.

Try not to use 'crap' so much for your own product Simmo, it's bad for business :p

Ever see that documentary on Gerald Rattner out of interest after all that kicked off? It was memorable LOL.

Forgot crap... May as well say that the bonuses... pay shit all. :D
I am some $2K ahead on the game playing mainly with $1 - $2 bets, some with $5. Yesterday I had below 40% RTP on the first 100 spins too, happens on any HV and even MV games.

I should have really based it on Robin Hood, not Dante :D

I will be trying out this game again in a few days on Videoslots since I need to wager for access to the freerolls. Maybe I will do better this time. I want to like the game, but the high variance can throw many curve balls. Since I have been doing so well, I have been streaming most of my videoslot sessions so maybe I can catch a good bonus on stream. :)

What is "best" feature to go in here ??? seems like wilds are missing on sticky wilds.. win multipler doesnt go high with that feature and first one havent tried but i bet it gives only 3x when you win :D

IMO the feature pay distributions on this slot are out of whack, myself and Simmo have gone back and forth on this, and I don't think we'll ever agree on it - but to my mind, HV or not, there should be more feature pays in the 200-500x range and not so many crazy outliers up at 8000x plus from the Hell Freezes Over bonus round. (Which seems to be the only way it can do really big pays.)

The regular free spins features can pay 1000x and more (not that I've ever got anywhere close to that), but get used to them paying an awful lot less than that, most of the time.

Inferno is the most consistent free spins round and as the multiplier is random, up to 15x, for every win, any single spin on the round can theoretically hit a big 5OAK with a juicy multiplier so it maintains player interest to the final spin. Purgatory has exactly the same variance as Inferno and IMO is just an inferior version of Inferno, as if you start off with a few dead spins you know the multiplier isn't going anywhere and the round will most likely be a dud. Paradise is dreadfully frustrating, yes if you get a load of wilds going (particularly the Infinity Wilds) the excitement factor is there, but the vast majority of the time it fizzles out as the normal Sticky Wilds disappear when you don't want them to, or not enough wilds land for anything to really happen anyway. (In all my Paradise rounds I only had one that really got going, and even then it only paid 155x, which was my best result on the round by far.)

I did a lot of spins on this slot in real money (8250+), there are three videos about it on my channel, this final video brings together all my stats and my final thoughts on it. (Stats section is the last couple of minutes.)

Sorry I'm not intending to be rude, I'm just not used to posting at forums that have a 'Like' button, I'm all old-fashioned and that :D

I've gone back and done a load of likes over the last couple of pages, and will try to remember to press the button in future - I do appreciate the fact that people are taking the time to post and the more of us who get involved, the more interesting these discussions are :)

No I know you're not mate, light heated jibe, that's all :)

I am stubborn and old fashioned too, hate change etc so totally understand where you are coming from :)

Heard good stuff about you from others during your break so good to see you regularly here "in person" :thumbsup:

I did a lot of spins on this slot in real money (8250+), there are three videos about it on my channel, this final video brings together all my stats and my final thoughts on it. (Stats section is the last couple of minutes.)

Good video Chops. Even the tacked on bit at the end :) One think that I want to ask: when you log your feature pays in spreadsheets for games, do you always remove the scatter pays from the x totals you log? Just intrigued as I saw you logged the 4-scatter trigger (which pays 50x) as 63x instead of 113x in the video. For better, fr worse, we took the scatter pays out of the Feature Total to be more transparent about what the feature pays, whereas I know a lot of games don't do that, that's all.

One think that I want to ask: when you log your feature pays in spreadsheets for games, do you always remove the scatter pays from the x totals you log? Just intrigued as I saw you logged the 4-scatter trigger (which pays 50x) as 63x instead of 113x in the video. For better, fr worse, we took the scatter pays out of the Feature Total to be more transparent about what the feature pays, whereas I know a lot of games don't do that, that's all.

Ahhh good point Simmo I wasn't actually adding the scatter pay on to the feature total, although on balance I'm not sure that I'd count the feature trigger pay as part of the actual feature pay - but yes, it would have changed the numbers a little bit and more so on the four scatters trigger.

(Like in the 3Dice video I uploaded the other day, I think I say a couple of times words to the effect of 'Remember that of the amount you can see there, most of it is from the trigger, the feature itself only paid 3x'.)

Yeah I'm not sure I made the right decision on that tbh. When you look at Nikan's 5 scatter screenshot, I can't help but feel it should say "£502" on the win amount after the feature. But hey, what's done is done.

I will be trying out this game again in a few days on Videoslots since I need to wager for access to the freerolls. Maybe I will do better this time. I want to like the game, but the high variance can throw many curve balls. Since I have been doing so well, I have been streaming most of my videoslot sessions so maybe I can catch a good bonus on stream. :)

You know how I said I would play the game... I lied! My balance was never in a safe enough position to try it out for a bit last night and by the time I remembered about trying the game, I was almost done wagering and balance was too low to risk it. Oops! I will try the game out on Slotsmillion as I haven't played there since my BTG comp win... Won't be streaming though. :/

I have already posted this in the winner screen shots section but I thought I would post it here too for Simmo's attention. I am over the moon with my wins but I just presumed that if you hit three frozen wildlines then the next spin a fourth wildline drops in then that would hold too for another spin?
I am not moaning in any way. Just curious while very happy with my hit :)

bandicam 2018-08-30 00-10-46-176.jpg

No, you only get the one respin mate. On the initial spin you get say 3 wild reels and any wild falling on one of the other two expands too, then you get one respin and any wild expands on that.

Last edited:
No, you only get the one respin mate. On the initial spin you get say 3 wild reels and any wild falling on one of the other two expands too, then you get one respin and any wild expands on that.

Three wild reels fell in initially then it respan where the fourth hit and expanded on the fourth reel. I was sitting here thinking " fecking hell its going to spin again". I had to ask. But I posted this mostly to show this games potential and so that Simmo would see my hit :thumbsup:

I have already posted this in the winner screen shots section but I thought I would post it here too for Simmo's attention. I am over the moon with my wins but I just presumed that if you hit three frozen wildlines then the next spin a fourth wildline drops in then that would hold too for another spin?
I am not moaning in any way. Just curious while very happy with my hit :)

View attachment 94547

I've read your reply 3 Times Dunover and i read it as you are saying what happens, is what Colin thought?

EDIT-Re-read again. I guessing the wild needs to expand to get another spin?

With my understanding of this game having hit the 4th wild on the re-spin (once the 3 were already there) after paying out, it should expand and then re-spin once more.

Been a while since I beta-tested I but I'm sure this is the memory of this feature I have.

Your screenshots (not above in winners section) seem to show this is what happened or have I got it wrong mate?

With my understanding of this game having hit the 4th wild on the re-spin (once the 3 were already there) after paying out, it should expand and then re-spin once more.

Been a while since I beta-tested I but I'm sure this is the memory of this feature I have.

Your screenshots (not above in winners section) seem to show this is what happened or have I got it wrong mate?
Yes.After the fourth wildline hit and expanded that was it. Maybe there is a max win in the system that blocks a further respin?
I posted the three wild line initial hit in the winner screen shots

New wild gets new respin, like it says and like in my videos in my bandicam file. :)
View attachment 94549
It didn't happen then?
I really am not moaning here. I am very happy with the hit. But some clarification would be nice.
As one of us who was privy to the Beta testing stage I was simply wanting to highlight that this slot does not only have the potential to hit big,but does so

Yes.After the fourth wildline hit and expanded that was it. Maybe there is a max win in the system that blocks a further respin?

Bit confused now bud as I looked back at your screen shots just, sending myself daft here lol.....

Where you have the 3 stacked reels and the single (none expanded) wild at top of reel 4, that pays out.

Next screen the 4th reel is now expanded covering reels 1-4 fully stacked.

The symbols in both of these cases have changed on reel 5, indicating that the correct re-spin happened and the game played out as it should do?

Should a wild have landed anywhere on reel 5 (once reel 4 had expanded) ......Well you don't need me to tell you that lol....:p

Bit confused now bud as I looked back at your screen shots just, sending myself daft here lol.....

Where you have the 3 stacked reels and the single (none expanded) wild at top of reel 4, that pays out.

Next screen the 4th reel is now expanded covering reels 1-4 fully stacked.

The symbols in both of these cases have changed on reel 5, indicating that the correct re-spin happened and the game played out as it should do?

Should a wild have landed anywhere on reel 5 (once reel 4 had expanded) ......Well you don't need me to tell you that lol....:p
Ah. If you reed my post it states that I won two frozen features within my first 50 spins. My £40 win was from an earlier spin. The two after that are time stamped together because they where from the same hit

Last edited:
Great hit Colin :D

So to clarify. You got 3 wild reels. Then the reels spun with those held and a 4th wild symbol landed. It counted up the win from that spin, then the 4th wild converted to a wild reel for one more spin. If another wild had then landed on reel 5, it would have given you the 4 wild reel win, then expanded the 5th wild and given you the payout for all 5 wild reels on top.

Make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back