Aced Poker

warstories

Dormant account
Whats up everyone? I was just wondering if anyone has played on aced poker yet? I been playing on there site for about 2 weeks now and everything seems on the up and up easy compitition. The traffic is not that great such as there are never any player's in the mix ring games most of the traffic are in hold'em and a lil in omaha. For the sit'n'go's you may have to waite a little while not to long for a 10 man game to fill and the scheduled tournaments will have maybe 180 player's for the guantee's but i feel that Aced poker will become a popular site it has plenty of awesome promotion's ,great graffic's, good surport and unique promotions that other sites do not have. But i have yet to make a withdraw so I am wondering if anyone has played on Aced and made any withdraws and if so was it a quick smooth transaction? Thank you
Also i do highly recommend Aced poker there security is top knotch and same with there loyalty program. So if you decide to give it a try watch out for me my username is WarStories.
See you at the tables

Yeah I along with several of my poker forum members have been playing there for a few months, I know of several players that have cashout without any issues. Also, the affiliate manager "Brandon" is a good friend of mine and runs a great program. the site is def. going to be big in 2009

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back