A Short Course On Brain Surgery Worth Watching

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
A Short Course On Brain Surgery Worth Watching...

A short but poignant independent film on government sponsored healthcare systems.

Everyone who plans to vote for our new President in 2008 NEEDS to see this. Regardless of the person for whom they would vote. Please forward this to everyone you can think of as soon as you can.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Interesting piece BingoT! i saw the Michale Moore film "sicko" and i found it quite enlightening. No single payor system will work perfectly, but it does work well for the "majority" of a country's citizens. A brain tumor, or any life-threatening process is in general, a unique thing and requires significant resources. Yes, if you mortgage your house, sell everything you have, or are inherently rich... you CAN buy the best healthcare in the US. The whole point of universal healthcare is so that a major illness does not destroy the lives of everyone connected to you.

The majority of Americans will face similar ordeals to the man in this video AND they DO have private health insurance. The bottom line of privatized health care is not for your health....it would be nieve to think it is.

We have family in Canada and France.... and they cannot believe that Americans have accepted this kind of health care for so long. For every story of healthcare gone wrong in canada, i assure you there will be at least 100 stories here to match.... people WITH private HMO's and PPO's.

Our people's health should be taken care of... our soldiers should be honored... and our senior citizens should be respected. The money that this administration has given to corporate america by way of WAR could have easily alleviated these problems.... and our children's future problems! I still remember how EVERYONE stuck together after 911... do we ignore our sick and poor the other 364 days?

All IMHO of course :D. Always welcome opinions that differ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back