A Freeroll on the 13th, or are you superstitious

Hi idleguy,

You have been a member for more than 10 days so you are more than welcome to join us. Just register by clicking the link in my signature, you have 48 hours before registration close for the next Freeroll.

how much?

How much is this freeroll for? Couldnt find it anywhere, and havent yet downloaded poker333.

-kavaman

The freeroll is normally $50 with $25,$15 and $10 going to the top 3. Not much,but great fun nevertheless. Download Poker333 and register through Chatmaster's link above. The next tourney is at 15:00 EST on 13 Feb,2005. See you there.

OK, We have less than 24hrs to register for the tourney on the 13th. Idleguy and kavaman I haven't received your registrations yet, you are welcome to join us! :D

I just registered...

Hi!
I just registered...Hope I'm invited for friday :)

-Ergo-

Hope i wasn't too late

Oops, i'm sorry i didn't check back in time. i did submit my info though. hope u can just squeeze me through if i'm not too late? I'd be thankful :notworthy if u can do that.

Dear Chatmaster,

Unfortunately, I can't make the 13th as I will be out in deepest, darkest Czech republic again!
But after the problem I had last time, can you confirm two things for me for next time:
In the screenshot below, is this the menu where the CM tourney should appear?

Any news on why your software is eating up all my system's resources?
(Notice again that it's taking 95% making everything run at snails pace. e.g. opening Explorer took 45 seconds, where it's normally instant!)

Hi KK.

Alright, it seems that the problem with the software can not be explained as an error in the software. Ussually when your operating system uses that much of your system resources it means that it is trying to sort out a problem concerning it. This ussually is an error in the operating system as the software is trying to make use of a service or plugin that seems not be available or working properly. Ussually you need to restart your machine inorder to sort out this problem. This will result into the operating system getting the chance to restart all the services that the all software on your computer needs to function properly. You probable know these things allready but that was the plainest way for me to explain what happened.

Regarding your question on where the Freeroll will be alocated you are correct, it seems you are at the correct place.

Hi Ergo

I have requested it to start on Friday around 18:00.

KK I play on 365 poker which is on the Prima network. I have experianced similar problems where my pc is using 100% of the CPU on the software.

So I dont think its Poker333 causing it but an issue with Prima in general.

It has only been happening for the last 2 weeks or so. Before that I could play 4 tables without problems but now 1 table grinds my PC to a halt. Im sure Prima will upgrade their software to sort it out very soon.

AOL broadband 1Mpbs.

I havnt played on Bet365 since last week due to this problem so maybe its sorted by now. I dont think the problem is my end as I have a 1 month old high spec PC.

I will re-install Bet365 poker later today and give it a try tonight. I will update later/tomorrow mate.

Mmmmm it is weird that everyone else is not strugling though. I think this issue at this stage will not be entirely resolved as there is to many possibilities of what can go wrong. If there is more similar complaints current and now then we can get closer to a real answer. However I believe what I have said should make sense to most.

My apologies to all players at this tourney. There was a severe connection problem and it wasted many of you guy's time. Actually,the contractor providing the internet service had already performed an upgrade and it worked well right up till yesterday. I promise I wont join you guys until its really fixed. BTW,who won this time?

largeeyes, I really missed you at the tourney! I was playing at another tourney at the same time and when I wished to register for it the same thing happened to me. I couldn't see the tourney under the Freerolls. When I selected "All" it suddenly appeared. Looks like there is something wrong there. I will take it up with Prima.

Chuchu, I clearly saw you had a problem, sorry to hear that and believe me no one is unhappy with that!

To everyone who had a problem with regards to the software not displaying our tourneys. It seems like it sometimes does'nt show under the "Freerolls" tab. Select "All" Then you should find it in the list. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back