A Christmas gift from....Guts!

I'm green with envy.
Those are great gifts :thumbsup:

They remembered me as well :)
Guts Santa sent me some fluffy slippers so I'll stay warm and toasty :D

Guts3.jpg

This is a very feel good thread indeedy. :)

Well done to all the lucky recipients. :)

And well done to Guts....an incredibly nice touch on their part :notworthy

This is a very feel good thread indeedy. :)

Well done to all the lucky recipients. :)

And well done to Guts....an incredibly nice touch on their part :notworthy

Very true words,I be happy with a few spins let alone a piss up :) , nether the less it was very nice of the guys to post such things, If I had the dollor than I would do the same, Thank you betat that I had a win yestoday and the cash was in my nettler in minutes, I think its the only time I wished it not go in :) My heads banging, I not sleep much any way but when had a good drink makes it worse as knocked out for hour or two than up again with split head

It wasn't a Christmas gift per se, as it came a while ago.

I probably don't qualify for such lavish gifts.

While I may have met the spending requirement, I'm actually well ahead with Guts for 2014.

Freddy

I would of been abit pissed of getting them after I seen all the goody boxes :), I would of put them slippers on and gone marching for my wine box of wine :)

I got the slipper as well. Probably around a month ago.

They're actually really nice to wear. And they came with a nice bonus. :)

I have quite a good sense of humour but find this rather insulting.

My sincere apologies. I wouldn't dream of causing you offence and have accordingly deleted the drink etc. image. P.S. thanks for yesterday and I have also mentioned that in the birthday thread. Sorry! Dunover

Link removed from my reply, I did find it funny, I can see now how it could be took the wrong way,

Thank you Ben for my Bday top up, I instantly bought it up to £60 odd the went down hill, Could of withdrawn but that would not of been right,

Haven't been on for a while as I had a few very busy weeks but great to see Guts did send some nice things to people.
I am kind of raging now as I got an e-mail as well a few weeks ago where Guts was asking me for my details but I was affraid it was a phishing e-mail as I did not recognise the sender,a different GUTS e-mailaddress.
I verified with Ben that the e-mail was genuine and from them.
Was then planning to submit the details and I just simply forgot about it. :-(

Ah well maybe next year then. ^^

Awesome gesture anyway from Guts!!!

Great as always!

Mark.

Haven't been on for a while as I had a few very busy weeks but great to see Guts did send some nice things to people.
I am kind of raging now as I got an e-mail as well a few weeks ago where Guts was asking me for my details but I was affraid it was a phishing e-mail as I did not recognise the sender,a different GUTS e-mailaddress.
I verified with Ben that the e-mail was genuine and from them.
Was then planning to submit the details and I just simply forgot about it. :-(

Ah well maybe next year then. ^^

Awesome gesture anyway from Guts!!!

Great as always!

Mark.

You fool :D

Now you see what you're missing out. I'll have a glas for you too later then :thumbsup:

Already said a was a wee bit envious about that awesome gourmet's package, but those slippers... dang~! me like!!:D
Pretty cool idea really, would have loved to seen the picture which seemingly caused a little stirrup due to accompanying tasteless humor from good 'ole Dunover apparently :p
Happy holidays all btw!

Well, I received today also my wine bottles and spaghettis from Guts here in Finland. Oh, that was a heavy box to carry.... I would'nt have any of idea of the sender without Tirilejs posting here. The box was sent from Germany.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back