Logo
external image

7Sultans minimum deposit has changed from 1.00 to 5.00

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jakestar
  • id64745
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 5116
  • Replies 7
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Location
Australia
Hello all,
Discovered today that 7Sultans have changed their minimum deposit to 5.00 from 1.00 of your chosen currency.

A little story of my discovery of this change which is just for a bit of fun ^_^:
As most know my main casino is Partycasino which I am a gold member with their loyalty program, but whenever my skrill wallet happens to have a few dollars leftover in it's balance I like to clear it by depositing at 7Sultans as they had 1.00 minimum deposit, so when my I checked my balance, for example like today, I logged in and saw it had $1.92 AUD straight away I head to 7Sultans to kill some time on my favourite MG slot - 9-line thunderstruck ^_^ yayy, but to my sadness instead of a skrill pop-up window asking me to log-in am greeted with red-coloured text saying the minumim deposit is 5.00 :O :( :'( which is still super low hehe :D but it made me come to realisation that my little skrill account clearing hobby - will no longer be apart of my weekly agenda :(

Hehe, just to be clear I'm not complaining or anything, I was always amazed at how they offered a 1.00 minimum on deposits - especially with associated fee's I'm sure they incur. Hehe, just thought I'd share that little sad story of mine which took place this morning, and maybe you'll get a laugh or a giggle out of it ^_^, and of course to inform you great people at CM of this change :)
 
Lol thanks for the story.

Surprised they ever took deposits so low. But if you are looking for a casino that does still take deposits as low as £1 then I know one.

MrGreen casino which is accredited here accepts deposits as low as £1 on neteller, skrill, and paypal.

So if you want a casino to use your small change weekly as its a habit you could always play there .
 
Lol thanks for the story.

Surprised they ever took deposits so low. But if you are looking for a casino that does still take deposits as low as £1 then I know one.

MrGreen casino which is accredited here accepts deposits as low as £1 on neteller, skrill, and paypal.

So if you want a casino to use your small change weekly as its a habit you could always play there .

They do? :D awesomeness ^_^ hah I didn't think anyone else offered that! Thanks for that Paul :) my little hobby will live on :D hehe and the £1.00 minimum is within my reach! :D (1.79 AUD! ;) )
 
Damn, you're right, I just checked. I used to always keep some change on the side and deposit at either Sultans or Royal Vegas,
to even my budget or just have a few cheeky spins

avalonhehe.webp

Still, € 5 is not bad, but it was nice to find 2 or 3 euro in Neteller left after conversion and be able to deposit somewhere.
 
The Hobby continues then:D

They might have the minimum in $ as well I only know £s as that's my deposit method so I would imagine its same minimum in all currencies but not to sure.

It certainly does ^_^

It defaulted to Euros which was fine by me, made a €1 deposit (unfortunately would not allow any cents/decimals but that's ok :) ) and played a little joker poker as they offered €0.05 bets so thought let's try and build this up a little then hit thunderstruck - actually I didn't even check to see if they had it heh cos unfortunately it chewed up my entire bankroll ( :thumbsup: ) but had a close one when it dealt me A K 10 of hearts (also dealth a 9 of hearts which I discarded) hit draw, J of hearts gets dealt :eek: thheeeeeennn :eek2: a 8 of clubs or something like that :( hehe but it was all a bit of fun and will now be my 2nd choice of casino (to wither clear any crumbs left in my skrill, or I get tired of partycasino for the day)

But basically - thank you Paul :) Doing little things like that is always a fun part of my day :D. I did a few google searches after the 5.00 minimum was realised at 7sultans but Mr. Green never showed up in the results. That's the beauty of having this community I feel :thumbsup:
 
Damn, you're right, I just checked. I used to always keep some change on the side and deposit at either Sultans or Royal Vegas,
to even my budget or just have a few cheeky spins

View attachment 50569

Still, € 5 is not bad, but it was nice to find 2 or 3 euro in Neteller left after conversion and be able to deposit somewhere.

Woah!! What a line hit!! :eek:

And that's exactly it! Always happen to find as you say 2 or 3 dollars in either my Skrill or Neteller due to conversion as you do or atm fees/purchases with my net+ and it's gone below minimum atm withdrawal and always nice to have a few cheeky spins as you say ;)

I'm glad to hear somebody else also practices this as I was beginning to fear I was weird hah :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top