32 Red first time there

Regarding getting the almost getting the bonus 53 times,its just bad luck.I deposited £25 today at 10am and took the 50% bonus on offer,must have hit the bonus at least 15 times in the first 3 hours.

Anyhow to cut a long story short,withdrew £150 left £20 to play with,got down to my last 19p and threw an 11p spin on riviera riches-hit the bonus spins then hit the bonus feature within the free spins.Won £4 and chucked it on TS2 again,without word of a lie on my last spin hit the bonus feature again and won £42 on the raven feature.

Busted out from the £42 around 4pm.Had around 6 hours play and made a withdrawal.

Have recently started playing at Ladbrokes again and my last few deposits have totalled £100 and I haven't hit 1 bonus feature.Its just bad luck-I will almost certainly pay for todays win if play again tomorrow.

Swings in roundabouts as they say.

Not so much botharrrrrrd about the loosing to be honest as it was just to test 32 red , The reason i deposited 30 and then 300 is because i didn't understand the Coins malarky lol and i ended up losing the 30 straight away as my bet was massive lol , but there again i cant keep chewing on my bone because for some strange reason i want to go back and have another go... I think that slot pissed me off lol

You know you can change that under "options" on all the slots, and choose if you want it displayed as coins or credits, right ?

Not so much botharrrrrrd about the loosing to be honest as it was just to test 32 red , The reason i deposited 30 and then 300 is because i didn't understand the Coins malarky lol and i ended up losing the 30 straight away as my bet was massive lol , but there again i cant keep chewing on my bone because for some strange reason i want to go back and have another go... I think that slot pissed me off lol

The coins and credits thing is a bit confusing.Seems that some slots display one or the other and on some slots you can toggle between the two and on some you can't.Problem with the displays in coins is that you have to work out exactly how much each spin is costing and it is easy to make a huge bet without realising it.

I got 2 Hammers 53 times. never ever the third.
I managed to get the wild storm Feature though! Which again paid me nothing?

Welcome to my world lol and probably everyone else who plays TSII and Immortal Romance. I've had a very rubbish run of late on 32Red and Golden Lounge on these two slots, the amount of times it gives you two bonus symbols and never three is unreal! I know that's the way it rolls but seriously at the moment it is so predictable what the outcome is going to be on these. Getting bored of the MG software on this basis!

One thing is for sure, if I had got 2 hammers 53 times on TSII without hitting the bonus once, my laptop would be going out the window :lolsign:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back