32 red £20k 'freeroll'

Im gonna have to take back , when i said im pretty sure ill have a good chance of getting second. Mrdoubleb is coming from behind strong, lets wait how this pans out... And vinyl also making his last push...

I am surprised nobody has managed to come after me --- although I have scored really well and actually have games in reserve !!

I have to say one thing that really disappointed me - those thunderstrike things - had well over 100 of them , and only about three paid more than about 30x - never got more than two rows of wilds even once.

Im not that suprised, you managed to score around 100% return in your spins if you still have rebuys in reserve. I actually think my score is also pretty good, but is it enough, we will see. I have a bad feeling i might be coming 4th instead of 2nd...

Pheew managed 43rd place. Really silly as spent around £50 just to win £40. I really dont get why all prizes could not be cash as that is how it is everywhere else..... If you pay cash to play it should be cash to win. But that is just me moaning also still not been credited my win. That normally happens instant after finish? Another Microgaming f*** up eh? :mad:

Another Microgaming tournament and prizes still not paid out??? Normally instant I was told by support up to 24 hours for credit. I will expect my prize money to arrive within next hour then :mad:

Quite frustrating when you spend cash once again to win bonus money and then you have to wait longer. Anyone else had their prize from the Easter tournament??

Another Microgaming tournament and prizes still not paid out??? Normally instant I was told by support up to 24 hours for credit. I will expect my prize money to arrive within next hour then :mad:

Quite frustrating when you spend cash once again to win bonus money and then you have to wait longer. Anyone else had their prize from the Easter tournament??

At least I am not the only one.

It seems the errors run deeper. I tried loading the new fortnightly £20K, but the old bug is back where the loading bar goes right to the end, but the tournament never loads. Whatever has gone wrong has probably screwed up the system of automatic crediting of prizes, and being a weekend, only essential staff will be working.

I can however load and play the new £20K in Dash, so it seems to be specifically a 32Red problem.

Maybe having these end on a Friday night at midnight is not the best idea as if something goes wrong, the office staff are not around till Monday. If the finish was moved to Sunday night, at least the relevant staff would be in the next morning to manually untangle any problems and pay out the prizes.

The prizes seem to have arrived, I just withdrew my £2000 for third place.

I STILL can't launch the new 20K tournament, it's the old bug where it hangs after the loading bar has gone all the way across. I am not seeing the popup in the lobby either, which is a known workaround for entering tournaments afflicted by this bug in the past.

I can, however, access this tournament in Dash, so I may have to play it there instead, at least at first;)

The prizes seem to have arrived, I just withdrew my £2000 for third place.

I STILL can't launch the new 20K tournament, it's the old bug where it hangs after the loading bar has gone all the way across. I am not seeing the popup in the lobby either, which is a known workaround for entering tournaments afflicted by this bug in the past.

I can, however, access this tournament in Dash, so I may have to play it there instead, at least at first;)

nothing here still

how much you guys are spending ?

Whatever it takes. You think 500 should be enough for the 1000, but you get to the point you have already spent 1000 and you have a day left and someone behind you. At that point, spending 100 more to secure 500 makes sense.

Sometimes its just "I wont let that $%^#%% take my place" :p

Last edited:
Some players myself included use all continues, meaning 2500£ spent ;( , and it also takes alot of time. Im playing these when i have some time in my hands..

Some players myself included use all continues, meaning 2500£ spent ;( , and it also takes alot of time. Im playing these when i have some time in my hands..

Technically it's £2497.50 - the first go is free:p

I will keep a lookout for you given that you intend to get through all 999 continues by Friday:)

Yup, already went ahead of you.. for now ;).. I have to warn, im doing pretty well so far. Maybe around 98% return...

We shall see.. To be honest i'd be happy in placing to top 2 for this. If i don't finish to top 3, i doubt ill be playing any more of these.

Btw troughout the tournament ive been on and off having some strange thing happen. If i buy a continue play, the software sometimes jams, and i have to restart it in order to play that continue. It buys it just fine, but then does not resume play and crashes. No download version seems to work , but download version crashes. Ive been reinstalling and sometimes i can continue play properly after buying, and sometimes not.

Btw troughout the tournament ive been on and off having some strange thing happen. If i buy a continue play, the software sometimes jams, and i have to restart it in order to play that continue. It buys it just fine, but then does not resume play and crashes. No download version seems to work , but download version crashes. Ive been reinstalling and sometimes i can continue play properly after buying, and sometimes not.

I have seen a few glitches too. In the Mad Hatters one, the free spins would end, but it would not release the game for further play - all the buttons needed remained greyed out. It meant having to close the game and reopen it.

The most annoying glitch with the current event is that despite a hundred shitstorms, not ONE has been more than 2 reels. In fact, not one has been more than 2 reels in all previous Thunderstruck II tournaments I have ever played. Something odd about this. Maybe there is no such thing as a 3 reel one, and the next stage is the ultra rare 4 or 5 reel one, which one would expect not to see that often, if at all.

If the tournament 'settings', returns, payouts, features etc etc are based (and I would assume they are) on the 'normal play' then a 3 reel SS is like rocking horse shit and backs up your point.

I have played TSII daily since its release and I have had 2 x 3 reeler's EVER.

wild storm 100.jpg

TS2 - 3 reel wild storm.jpg

Forgive the quality of images, these were taken in my semi-professional days with phone before I got Drop Box etc.

Educated guess but both are near to or over 2 years old and I'e not hit once since. Had a 5 reeler as you're aware but that's a once in a lifetime jobby :p

Very surprising that 3 - reeler's are not more common as It could change 2,3,4 and mis match 1 and 5 which would still be a peanuts payout IMO.

Again an educated guess but I personally feel MG got this 'feature' a bit wrong when creating TSII, something they corrected and greatly improved when releasing IR :D

Ps: never had a '4' either

Last edited:
I have seen a few glitches too. In the Mad Hatters one, the free spins would end, but it would not release the game for further play - all the buttons needed remained greyed out. It meant having to close the game and reopen it.

The most annoying glitch with the current event is that despite a hundred shitstorms, not ONE has been more than 2 reels. In fact, not one has been more than 2 reels in all previous Thunderstruck II tournaments I have ever played. Something odd about this. Maybe there is no such thing as a 3 reel one, and the next stage is the ultra rare 4 or 5 reel one, which one would expect not to see that often, if at all.

Same here - never seen more than two, and most of them pay virtually nothing !

I am pretty sure im not winning this one. Had some bad streaks during the last parts , have a chance of getting to 11,5 maybe the current leading score, but no more unless i hit 4-5 wildstorm reels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back