2020 Resolutions

It's 2020...well, everywhere?

So while I do believe it's an arbitrary day (Jan 1st) to make changes and set goals (make them as needed not because you've found a convenient date) it is also a relative moment where can look back and reflect and plan accordingly around the calendar we all share.

For me, it's resolving to finish up house projects to make a happier environment with a finish date of 'spring'.

Also, with no distracting holidays of note til May 24, shedding a few LBs for tee and shorts (and bathing suit) weather.

I'd also like to squeeze in a much needed, long overdue holiday. With 5 animals, even an over-nighter is near impossible.

What about you guys?

It's 2020...well, everywhere?

So while I do believe it's an arbitrary day (Jan 1st) to make changes and set goals (make them as needed not because you've found a convenient date) it is also a relative moment where can look back and reflect and plan accordingly around the calendar we all share.

For me, it's resolving to finish up house projects to make a happier environment with a finish date of 'spring'.

Also, with no distracting holidays of note til May 24, shedding a few LBs for tee and shorts (and bathing suit) weather.

I'd also like to squeeze in a much needed, long overdue holiday. With 5 animals, even an over-nighter is near impossible.

What about you guys?

Thats only 3 resolutions.
So why name the thread 2020 resolutions?
This is bullsh*t

(i dont really make any new years resolutions since im bad at keeping them. ;) )

Thats only 3 resolutions.
So why name the thread 2020 resolutions?
This is bullsh*t

(i dont really make any new years resolutions since im bad at keeping them. ;) )
pfft cuz I expect yo lazy asses to fill in the other 2017

Earn more (legally, no dodginess)
Eat better (B'fast and dinner gets skipped most days :oops:)
Smoke less (not just the health, way too expensive these days)
Gamble on slots other than DoA and hopefully at some point stakes higher than 0.09p
Family Holiday (missed out 2019 due to hours getting slashed in my job)
Exercise more (bikes, walks)
Try and stop being a miserable git 6 days out of 7

Gamble on slots other than DoA and hopefully at some point stakes higher than 0.09p
Quite a few of these myself since you're like my twin. ;). I want to get back into biking if I can find a place to do so and find money to be able, Want to earn more, Eat better, Already don't gamble hardly as no time and money. :( With BTG coming back here soon for us I wanted to start playing again but just no money at the moment. :(

Same as every year: Lose weight, get fit, tidy up, stop getting older...
Success rate for the last 20 years = 00.00% :(

KK

I see your 20 years and raise it to erm.....30 years. Godammit.
Anyways, NY resolutions.....

Gamble less
Cashout more
Cut out the junk (I stepped on the scales today). I've just realised I'm the same weight as an NFL offensive lineman, but without the fitness, agility, athleticism and talent.
And erm.....I guess I should address two elephants in the room.....

1. Stay out of political threads and more importantly...
2. Post my screenies in the same month that they actually happened

I'm doomed to fail already, aren't I? :oops:

Last edited:
If I made previous resolutions then they're painfully outdated, and never fulfilled. In fact, resolutions I find become more like Bucket Lists than realistic things to do......

But realistically-speaking, I want to become vegan, prevent Climate Change and become a fully-fledged Liberal Democrat

1. Become less politically correct.
2. Cut out swearing in slot reviews and videos.
3. Smile at the missus at least once a fortnight.
4. Start eating charcoal biscuits.
5. Stop playing Bonanza.

Save money and gamble way less
Lose weight and exercise more. My dog will be happy with longer walks
Find a permanent home (where I am now is very temporary)
I want to learn a new skill in the next few years. Old dog new tricks and all that.
Reward the meanies in my life with kindness because that way makes me happy and the meanies can stay with their negative dispositions and not bring me down.

That's a lot for now I think

1. Become less politically correct.
2. Cut out swearing in slot reviews and videos.
3. Smile at the missus at least once a fortnight.
4. Start eating charcoal biscuits.
5. Stop playing Bonanza.
6. Stop posting glowing reviews for BTG slots that inevitably end up being complete and utter poo.

Fixed
:p

By the way, I thought I had an uphill task with my NYRs. But you're even more screwed than I am mate.

Jono, you have just summed mine up.

So I have shortened my resolution to 'Doing the right thing!'.

I know what i should do, i just dont and then i kick myself for it. A string of bad decisions have been mine for probably the last 8 years. Time to step up and do the right thing as and when i should.

If nothing changes everything remains the same and Einsteins theory of madness was doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Basically, unless i change im the same old, same old madman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back