Logo
external image

Your Last Warning!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sovietsky
  • id71590
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 5697
  • Replies 29
Ha! Amateurs!

I was wondering what i did wrong to get a warning, since i barely post :eek: :p.


Rena... This is nothing. The one's you have to worry about usually begin something like:


Dear Member, It has been brought to our attention...


or


We at (fill in the blank) value your recent contribution to our forums, however....


:lolup:
 
Revenge is a dish best served 'Alcohol Free' :p

badbeer.webp
 
I fucking shat myself :lolup: Bryan and his ban hammer? No thank you. I'll be good, I promise.

Then I read the message.....the bastard * got me good and proper

:o:o:o:o:o:o

* super funny dude with sick twisted sense of humour, I hasten to add

I don't know HOW I got back on to this thread but HOLY SHEEPSHIT BATMAN! THIS is so funny!! Still laughing...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top