Resolved Yes , it is very unbelieveble to me too but it really happened.

BetMaXforTheWin

Dormant account
Last night I could hardly wait till the 250 Daily Freeroll Avalon at 32Red end. It was arount midnight , I was 7th , there were 2 hours left. Then the tournament lobby became unaccesable and was not responding till the tourney ended... When it did , the tourney just disappeared like it never was and it was never showed again I ve played that tourney many times and it always shows as completed for enough time after that, neither any prize was awarded. Just to mention again I was 7th when 99% of the players had finished their play , when I went to support , I requested an information about what actually happened and I was told that I will be e-mailed when the results are provided and then I receive an e-mail that I ve finished 590th !!!! The attached file showing my position did not show any score and It seemed just as a list of the participants .... I went back and informed the support that this could not be possible as I was 7th 2 hours before the end of the tourney ( I had great score 49k+ , had 5retrigs !! during my play) and still neither the tourney appeared as completed ,nor e-mail was received or any prize as well ... I guess this should be a software problem but , this should not be my concern and what If I take part in a tourney with a paid entry get to good position and the same thing happens ....

Last night I could hardly wait till the 250 Daily Freeroll Avalon at 32Red end. It was arount midnight , I was 7th , there were 2 hours left. Then the tournament lobby became unaccesable and was not responding till the tourney ended... When it did , the tourney just disappeared like it never was and it was never showed again I ve played that tourney many times and it always shows as completed for enough time after that, neither any prize was awarded. Just to mention again I was 7th when 99% of the players had finished their play , when I went to support , I requested an information about what actually happened and I was told that I will be e-mailed when the results are provided and then I receive an e-mail that I ve finished 590th !!!! The attached file showing my position did not show any score and It seemed just as a list of the participants .... I went back and informed the support that this could not be possible as I was 7th 2 hours before the end of the tourney ( I had great score 49k+ , had 5retrigs !! during my play) and still neither the tourney appeared as completed ,nor e-mail was received or any prize as well ... I guess this should be a software problem but , this should not be my concern and what If I take part in a tourney with a paid entry get to good position and the same thing happens ....

Get a full listing with scores, and confirm that you have been correctly scored at 49K+ in 590th place. It seems pretty unlikely that you scored this much with 2 hours left, and in JUST 2 HOURS was overtaken by over 580 players to knock you down from 7th to 590th.

These tournaments are riddled with bugs like this, and MGS have done little to get to grips with the problem.

:)

at the end , the support gave me 10 euro BONUS credits so I can say issue was resolved(thanks 32 red ,once again proved trustworthy!) BUT anyway they couldnt provide me the tourney results including scores so the problem about the software malfunction was not resolved at all ,it is for their own consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back