New Slot Announcement WOW! Laser Fruit by Red Tiger

i gave it a good bashing today, sadly after about 300 spins no feature and biggest win in base game 6x you kinda lose intrest :rolleyes:
you really need the FS to hit it big there

Well what a disappointment this slot is. It rarely delivers the goods and when it does I still get nothing but negative feelings when playing it. These are the things I don't like about it -

1. The fact that you don't get the same number of free spins from one bonus to the next. As soon as that reel stops on 15 or less, I don't feel I've got even the faintest of chances of a decent win. The fact that I've got no feeling of control over the outcome of how many spins I'm going to get doesn't help either. Nothing worse than going into a feature with negative feelings. A fixed 20 spins for bonus entry would have been so much better. It would then be all about how quickly I can develop the reels, and whether I get a retrigger or not.

2. Developing the reels - there is nothing for me to look for on the reels to expand the grid. Instead, it all happens at random, and not often enough. There are teases thrown in, which feel unnecessary because let's face it, any expansion is hardly going to result in anything massive in terms of wins, especially in the early stages. They might do later, but will I get there? It's a long way...

3. Retriggers - a major flaw with this game is that as I develop the reels, the feeling of my chances of getting 3 scatters in view would naturally improve, as the field of play is much larger. This obviously cannot be the case, otherwise you'd retrigger into infinity. Therefore the game must be switching to different sets of reelstrips as the number and height of the reels increases, to stop this from happening. The feeling of negativity and lack of fulfillment from this makes for a horrible experience. The designers might have been better off by having the scatters just on the first 5 reels, and only having to worry about an increase in reel height improving the chances of retriggering free spins. Better still, they could box off the original 5x3 reels and any scatters landing outside of this area don't count.

4. There is little feeling of being able to achieve a large win from any spin, no matter how far I've developed the reels. All I have to look at is a sea of different symbols with stacks rarely higher than two together, and without larger stacks or even wild symbols in there too, there nothing for me to focus on. I could have 100 million ways to win, but I feel I'm only ever going to win on a handful of them at any time.

5. Those laser teases during the base game are a waste of percentage and rarely yield a win of any significance. 'Ooh, an extra reel and a couple of taller existing reels, for one spin only - whoopedy-fucking-doo!' I'd ditch them and put the extra money back into the free spins feature. I'd also push the feature hit rate out a fair bit, so when the bonus finally comes in, it can actually afford the supposed big wins that the game suggests are possible.

In conclusion, this is a game aimed at players of Bonanza and Danger High Voltage, which sells hopes and dreams but fails miserably to deliver on those promises. The good people at Red Tiger have taken a great idea and not got the best out of it. You might say they've fucked it right up, the result being abominable and immensely frustrating gameplay.

3/10 - Lazy Fruits :mad:

This review was brought to you by 'Lemon Reviews', a name you can trust!

Gave this a decent 3,000 spin bash yesterday. Hit free spins a few times, but nothing of excitement. It's free spins or nothing as there's nowt in the base game. Which is fine if the free spins drop in - if not, you're snookered.

Only conclusion i'm coming to is that A. I'm starting to dislike 'megaways' (trademark or no) and B. I had more withdrawals when not playing them :p

Had a good hit on this on the release date,played around on Chilli with the winnings and did quite well
until today.All change, lost 10 feature gambles on the trot on Chilli, dumped that
then played hundreds of games on Laser.Not the same game I played the other day,very hard
to get free spins,no retriggers and no decent wins in the base game.
No sour grapes, my good win on Laser is safely banked but dissapointed how bad it played today.

If you want to see the AMAZING 60 MILLION WAYS TO WIN in all their glory check out this video from one of the streamers.

He hits the full 60M ways, gets a retrigger, and has 56 spins with the reels fully expanded. These 56 spins add a mere 450x to the overall free spins round win, with more dead and pathetic spins than you'd have thought possible.

(He finishes off with less than 1000x stake.)

Of course the reels have to be massively gimped as they expand, as at the end of the day this slot has the same RTP as any other, but it really is thrown into sharp relief here.

TBH I think 243-ways was about the sweet spot for this sort of thing - but maybe I'm just old-fashioned :)

Not a slot I'll be bothering with any real money.

If you want to see the AMAZING 60 MILLION WAYS TO WIN in all their glory check out this video from one of the streamers.

He hits the full 60M ways, gets a retrigger, and has 56 spins with the reels fully expanded. These 56 spins add a mere 450x to the overall free spins round win, with more dead and pathetic spins than you'd have thought possible.

Of course the reels have to be massively gimped as they expand, as at the end of the day this slot has the same RTP as any other, but it really is thrown into sharp relief here.

TBH I think 243-ways was about the sweet spot for this sort of thing - but maybe I'm just old-fashioned :)

Its still more than you will hit in Bonanza in 500 000 spins... :oops:

I honestly think they went a bit overboard with the amount of ways. But nothing can be worse than BTG and its absence of big hits.

Nate

On my decent hit I had at least 50 spins on 60meg ways,I didnt mind the number of losing spins as it was giving
good wins now and then.Wouldnt be much fun without a lot of spins to go at though.
Total feature win was just over 1500x

This game is boring, Takes forever to get free spins though it usually gives a good amount of free spins it's quite a bit of them are dead spins no matter how many ways's so be prepared to be disappointed even more than Bonanza

Sorry but BTG are the masters of rigged multiway spins,just look at Dragon born or the White Rabbit feature.
To be fair though none of these mega multiway games could exist without some degree of preditermination.
Can be taken too far though.

I tried this not long ago. After about 6 spins I got the feature and a retrigger. The retrigger hit 40 spins so I had 60 freespins. I got up to just over 100,000 ways. It paid 102x. Very very disappointing and stinks of another bonanza. Promises you the world, gives you the incredible potential but in the end gives you nothing.

I tried this not long ago. After about 6 spins I got the feature and a retrigger. The retrigger hit 40 spins so I had 60 freespins. I got up to just over 100,000 ways. It paid 102x. Very very disappointing and stinks of another bonanza. Promises you the world, gives you the incredible potential but in the end gives you nothing.

You met the missus then?

No you're way better off playing BTG than this. You have better chance of playtime for one, Now both are really like playing the lottery so ya play this the odd time and see if you get lucky.

"60M ways" does feel gimmicky after watching that (even though we obviously couldn't expect all big wins with 54 free spins in the bank and maximum expansion).

I thought the bonus was entertaining up until he reached the 60M ways TBH. In the end though, we have to assume that the slot is capable of giving a massive win and despite him not getting one, he still ended up with nearly 1000x. For those 2 facts alone the slot isn't a failure in my book.

Last edited:
Well they explicitly state in the rules it's capped at 10,000x stake, which in fairness is a very good hit, but substantially less than say (for example) a five-reel Wild Desire on Immortal Romance.

I don't know how that pans out in reality, i.e. if the maths model caps the bonus out at 10,000x stake and it works out perfectly to that on the 'jackpot' hit, or it just stops when it gets there and says 'maximum win achieved' or suchlike.

Either way I think Lemon got the measure of this slot right on the previous page.

New Slot Announcement - WOW! Laser Fruit by Red Tiger

Since when are 15 year olds allowed to gamble?

Played this for a bit on 0.40 stake, got the free spins within the first 100 spins. 12 Free spins won, end result 2 euro. Then played for a while on 0.20, constant 2 scatters and no free spins. Thanks but not thanks. Disappointing.

5000x win on the Bandit's website

laserfruit-1024x616.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back