Worst Megaways Slots out there

I used to play it when it just came out, had some decent wins on it but nothing spectacular...100x max maybe...
Book of Ra, Lucky Lady Charm, Captain Venture etc etc have way better potential imho... ;)

Yeah, no doubt.
But i think its a pretty fun slot, not that volatile either.
Captain venture and lucky ladys charm can eat your balance real quick if they are in a bad mood.

Been playing a bit of chicago and rumpel wildspins lately with pretty good results.
Still waiting to hit a real good bonus on rumpel wildspins, it just never seems to wanna line up the wilds.
Garden of riches&fairy queen have also gotten some money from me, but without giving any back im afraid.
:D

Yeah, no doubt.
But i think its a pretty fun slot, not that volatile either.
Captain venture and lucky ladys charm can eat your balance real quick if they are in a bad mood.

Been playing a bit of chicago and rumpel wildspins lately with pretty good results.
Still waiting to hit a real good bonus on rumpel wildspins, it just never seems to wanna line up the wilds.
Garden of riches&fairy queen have also gotten some money from me, but without giving any back im afraid.
:D

I had 1900x on Rumpel Wildspins on €1.00 bet last year, nearly a full screen of wilds on the end of the free spins.
But be careful, this is a very volatile slot too! ;)

I play a lot of Novomatic, so I know where you are coming from.
Fairy Queen and Garden of Riches are volatile too, most Novomatic slots are actually.

I had 1900x on Rumpel Wildspins on €1.00 bet last year, nearly a full screen of wilds on the end of the free spins.
But be careful, this is a very volatile slot too! ;)

I play a lot of Novomatic, so I know where you are coming from.
Fairy Queen and Garden of Riches are volatile too, most Novomatic slots are actually.

Yeah, i usually visit the novomatics after i have had a win on something else.
If i go straight for the novos, they will very often just drain my balance without me getting any playtime whatsoever.

Flame dancer & katana are also pretty good slots.
Damn, novo has alot of decent slots. =)

Yeah, i usually visit the novomatics after i have had a win on something else.
If i go straight for the novos, they will very often just drain my balance without me getting any playtime whatsoever.

Flame dancer & katana are also pretty good slots.
Damn, novo has alot of decent slots. =)

Used to play alot of Novo's on 10 or 20c bets and had some decent wins but when I hit a rough patch I stopped playing them. Sadly I didn't have the same reflex with Bonanza :p

Worst megaways? Any Blueprint efforts outside Genie Jackpots.
Never even bothered trying that one m8, as of the raving reviews.. :D

Oh I like the new Hypernova Megaways, had some really good 100x - 250x wins on the respin feature..
Something different..

Sorry but can't agree with Hypernova. Has some shocking habits. Lost count of the amount of meaningless wilds on the top reel. Staggering amount of large megaways setups with a missing symbol. Bonus is bloody hard to hit and whilst normally guarantees around 20x often fails to go much more. And it spins soooooo slow, painfully so.

Edit: Forgot to mention the last reel tease when you have 4 scatters and there is clearly only one on the last reel thus making the feature impossible to get but still slow spins.

Last edited:
Lol played raging rhino not too long ago and it wasn't that bad. I guess I only played just one go. Battleships are indeed the worst though.

I hate almost ALL Megaways slots. Found Conan particularly annoying - so slow to let you know you haven't won anything on every spin. Give me fixed 25 or less line games any day. Are Megaways generally popular with most people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back