Worst Megaways Slots out there

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Well,

With all these Megaways slots out there I was wondering which ones you guys really hate or even despise.
I am not a huge fan of them as you all know but I give them always a fair try and had a few decent wins here and there.

But some Megaways slots were better off not being published at all.

My top 3 would be in no particular order:

1. Legacy of Ra Megaways - An utter pile of shite, no matter what symbol you get they vanish from the reels in the free spins and you might be lucky to get 1 win with stacked symbols on 3 reels..All Free Spin rounds I had paid 15x or less..Nothing even remotely close of Book of Ra de Luxe..

2. Medusa Megaways - Oh it has snakes but when they spit it does not do crap-a-rella, Oh you can replay the Free Spins, sure instead of €5.25 you will win even less, €3.02, how dare you challenge me..Also never won more than 15x ever in Free Spins as it just hits 9 dead spins most of the times..

3. Machina Megaways - Just crap x 1000

So which would be your worst ones?

Oh and by the way I do like Return of Kong Megaways and Wolf Legend Megaways.

Never even bothered trying that one m8, as of the raving reviews.. :D

Oh I like the new Hypernova Megaways, had some really good 100x - 250x wins on the respin feature..
Something different..

Machina Megaways - utter crap from Kalamba

Raging Rhino Megaways - a total game design failure and utter travesty.

Battleships - dreadful feature trigger mechanic. Dreadful maths.

Love battleships.
In order of dislike..

Star quest.
Wolf legends
Genie jackpots.
Favourites
Battleships
Queen or riches
White rabbit. Still waiting for @Btg to send me a rerun of my biggest ever win.

Theres quite a few I've played once or twice and not gone back to, but Legacy of Ra is terrible, and my fave games are the book series, so I should like it.
Never got the love for White Rabbit either, think its a right snoozefest.

Wolf Legends, gamble your entire bonus just to get 1 extra spin is terrible design.

1. White Rabbit, dreadful basegame
2. Machina, min bet of 60c doesn't make sense to me let alone the feature buys
3. Genie Jackpots, tried and tried but never got a decent feature from the pop up genie or bonus

Never played some others that are mentioned here like Medusa, Hypernova or Legacy of Ra (for real money). I actually quite like Raging Rhino but perhaps that's because I've had some decent wins on it both in the basegame and the bonus, no 200x or more tho or you would've seen the screenshots of that :p

What's the one with leafs and flowers where you're building a column on the left side to get the bonus? This one is by far the worst and no other one comes close.

Machina and Mystery Wheels are absolute garbage too.

Legacy or RA and Medusa are very high volatility and have to compensate somewhere else. They aren't bad slots for what they are IMO.

Fishing Frenzy Megaways must be the worst, closely followed by Luck O' The Irish Megaways and Slots O' Gold Megaways. These are all recycled Blueprints from yesteryear! So they gave them a Megaways makeover to roll in a few more bucks. Cheap mass production to make the best use of the Megaways licence. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't bother about Machina either. One of the main reasons being that the developer asks for 337x bet to buy a feature. At the minimum bet of 0.60 that comes in at a whopping 202 credits! Who in his/her right mind would risk that much for a feature on such a low base bet?

Soon you will be able to play Eye of Horus Megaways with the same mechanic in the free spins but up to 15,625 ways. Should be interesting :D

Last edited:
What's the one with leafs and flowers where you're building a column on the left side to get the bonus? This one is by far the worst and no other one comes close.

Machina and Mystery Wheels are absolute garbage too.

Legacy or RA and Medusa are very high volatility and have to compensate somewhere else. They aren't bad slots for what they are IMO.

Flower Fortunes Megaways :D

Machina and flower fortunes for sure.
But that judgement is affected by the 50&60c min bet.
Show some love for the lowrollers goddamnit. :)

Raging rhino megaways have treated me pretty crappy, so it can get a spot aswell.

Edit: if you are sick of the Megaways pay system, you could try out the Allpays system.
Basically an improved version of the Megaways system. Some great games aswell.

Last edited:
Favourite

Extra Chilli
Millionaire
Wish Upon a Leprechaun(Basically Blueprint Millionaire)

Worst
Temple of Treasures
Raging Rhino
Leo Vegas Megaways

Honourable mentions

Magic Merlin Megaways
Buffalo Rising
Vikings Unleashed(it's just too dangerous though)

Well,

With all these Megaways slots out there I was wondering which ones you guys really hate or even despise.
I am not a huge fan of them as you all know but I give them always a fair try and had a few decent wins here and there.

But some Megaways slots were better off not being published at all.

My top 3 would be in no particular order:

1. Legacy of Ra Megaways - An utter pile of shite, no matter what symbol you get they vanish from the reels in the free spins and you might be lucky to get 1 win with stacked symbols on 3 reels..All Free Spin rounds I had paid 15x or less..Nothing even remotely close of Book of Ra de Luxe..

2. Medusa Megaways - Oh it has snakes but when they spit it does not do crap-a-rella, Oh you can replay the Free Spins, sure instead of €5.25 you will win even less, €3.02, how dare you challenge me..Also never won more than 15x ever in Free Spins as it just hits 9 dead spins most of the times..

3. Machina Megaways - Just crap x 1000

So which would be your worst ones?

Oh and by the way I do like Return of Kong Megaways and Wolf Legend Megaways.

Just goes to show how varied the slots can be person to person, had some nice hits on Medusa megaways and never had a good win out of Wolf Legend so I would have them completely the other way round for me. LOL

And not me unfortunately but my mate has had several 1000x + out on the Legacy of Ra so we both doing something wrong on that one :)

Just goes to show how varied the slots can be person to person, had some nice hits on Medusa megaways and never had a good win out of Wolf Legend so I would have them completely the other way round for me. LOL

And not me unfortunately but my mate has had several 1000x + out on the Legacy of Ra so we both doing something wrong on that one :)

Unreal, Legacy of Ra does nothing for me...have to say I maybe triggered 20 free spin rounds in the times I played it but they were all super bad..
Also watching sometimes feature buy videos on Youtube and I have not seen 1 decent hit on that slot..
Seems to always miss the featured symbol, even low ones like 9's and 10's..

Red Tiger Mystery Reels. constant RIP, barely ever bonuses and when it does, most of the time if you gamble, you will lose it. I don't care what the RTP is. The game is such crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back