world cup betting

Webzcas said:
Surely you meant Italian or Spanish Practice Session :what:

English players are not renowned for diving or indeed conning the referee. Stats also back this up. :D

Rooney dived against Arsenal, Owen Dived against Argentina, Gerrard dived against AC Milan, Terry dived against Barcelona. These dives resulted in their team winning In very important matches. Except for terry's dive sorry.

Every Professional has dived at some point in there career, doesn't matter where they're from. But i'm sure no one will practice it.

There is no skill in falling over. I've just done it now. What you do is wave your hands in the air, scream and bring your feet towards your arse. This is done in every game. Not the training pitch. There is nothing to lose on the training pitch.

:lolup:

Webzcas said:
I am going to have a nice interest bet on England.

England to beat Sweden 4 - 1 with Wayne Rooney the first goalscorer.

2 at 125/1 with Ladbrokes. Well worth the price of a pint :)

Should of bought a pint instead.

tennis_balls said:
i wish i could mute the broadcasters and just hear the crowd noise while watching these games.

Know how you feel. I'm a Spanish fan living in England. On bbc, they have a commenter called John Motson and every time Rooney gets the ball he sounds like he's going to blow his load.

This next round is going to be interesting. Some nice match ups and all difficult games for each team. Anybody could win any of the games.

Tough to call, but here goes:

Germany to beat Argetina - over 2.5 goals
Italy edge out Ukraine - under 2.5 goals
England to beat Portugal - over 1.5 goals
Brazil to beat France over - 2.5 goals

these games getting tougher to bet?

my only bet tomorrow is for a goal in 1st 30 minutes of Brasil-France game.

i noticed that only one of the two books i use offers this wager so you may not find it at yours.

my

My forecast

Ukraine - Italy | 0:1
Argentine - Germany | 2:1
England - Portugal | 1:0
France - Brazil | 1:2

though sincerely I hope for a victory of a native command - Ukraine

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back